Nurseseekers are working on behalf of a fantastic care home based near Taunton and Yeovil, who are looking to take on new Care Assistants on days or nights to join their friendly team.
Our clients care home is situated in the stunning Somerset countryside overlooking relaxing green fields and farmland, providing a peaceful, rural setting within their fully purpose-built home.
Their aim is to provide exceptional, personalised care and support for residents living with dementia, and requiring dementia nursing or general nursing care.
They achieve this through a highly dedicated, passionate and friendly team of staff with which they are now looking to expand with experienced and committed care assistants.
As a care assistant you will show warmth and support to the residents and their families; helping to promote independence and dignity whilst positively enhancing the lives of individuals within the care home.
You will work well in a team and you should conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times whilst also being trustworthy, helpful, approachable and most importantly friendly.
A care assistant's role consists of a wide variety of duties, some of which are:
- Assisting residents with personal hygiene needs
- Preparing meals and laundry
- Helping residents with their daily routines
- Providing a safe, friendly and warm atmosphere
- Taking part in a range of activities with the residents
If you are a caring and compassionate person and want a career where you can really make a difference, then this role is for you.
Our client will provide further training where required and is willing to fund NVQ qualifications for successful candidates.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please contact Jamie on 01926 676369 to find out more details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK.
If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Â£14k - 18.5k per year
- Location: Martock, Somerset, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Nurse Seekers Ltd
- Contact: Chris Bradbury
- Tel: 01926676369
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: S1445a
- Posted: 2017-11-02 14:25:37 -
- View all Jobs from Nurse Seekers Ltd
More Jobs from Nurse Seekers Ltd
- Staff Nurse RGN RMN or RNLD
- Registered Nurse RGN
- RGN or RMN Qualified Nurse
- RGN RMN or RNLD Charge Nurse
- RGN RMN RNLD STAFF NURSE
- Residential Home Manager - Ipswich
- RGN RMN RNLD HOME MANAGER
- RMN or RNLD Hospital Nurse (Accommodation Available)
- RGN or RMN Night Nurse
- Registered Nurse RGN RMN RNLD
- RGN RMN RNLD Qualified Nurse - Wishaw
- RGN RMN RNLD Qualified Nurse - Aberdeen
- REGISTERED NURSE RGN RMN RNLD - EALING
- Staff Nurse
- RGN Night Nurse - Portadown
- RMN RGN RNLD Staff Nurse - Gainsborough
- RGN Qualified Nurse - Herne Bay
- Health Care Assistant - Herne Bay
- Part-Time RGN Qualified Nurse
- RGN QUALIFIED NURSES - SOUTHAMPTON - Â£GREAT