Theatre Scrub Practitioner - RGN or ODP
Theatre Scrub Practitioner - RGN or ODP - Surgical, Medical - Private Hospital - Liverpool, Merseyside - £28,000 - £34,500 per annum
Hours: Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Theatre Scrub Practitioner ( RGN or ODP ) in the Liverpool, Merseyside area.
My client are a well-established private hospital, and they are looking for an RGN or ODP who have previous experience working in theatre.
The successful Theatre Scrub Practitioner ( RGN or ODP ) will receive access to professional and personal development and experience within a dynamic working environment as well as other company benefits.
You will be competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
Benefits of this Theatre Scrub Practitioner - RGN or ODP role include:
- Child care vouchers
- Season ticket loans for public transport
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Personal pension scheme
- Private medical insurance, wellness assessments and eyesight testing
- Retail and entertainment discounts
As a Theatre Scrub Practitioner - RGN or ODP you will be:
- Fully aware of infection control and health and safety guidelines, you'll bring experience of working as part of a team in a caring role together with sound knowledge of relevant equipment and medical devices.
- A team player
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Willing to 'go the extra mile'
- Business focused
- Professional demeanour
- Excellent communication skills
As a Theatre Scrub Practitioner - RGN or ODP you will have:
- Registered Nurse qualifications with suitable theatre scrub background or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP)
- NMC or HCPC registered
- Relevant experience required in a UK setting
For further information please call Ryan on 0161 234 9793 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Team Manager- Child Protection - Devon - £41 p/h
- Social Worker - Children and Families
- Team Manager - Children and Families
- Social Worker - First Response Team
- Administration Assistant
- Social Worker - Older People & Physical Disabilities
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) - NHS Gynaecology Ward
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RSCN) - NHS - Neonatal Intensive Care
- Registered Nurse - ICU
- Recruitment Consultant - (Recruitment) Health Care Division
- NHS - Newly Qualified Theatre Scrub Nurse - Band 5
- Operating Department Practitioner - NHS - ODP
- Social Worker - Continuing Health Care
- Sales Consultant - Sales (Manchester)
- Social Worker - Adults Assessment Team
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant -Recruitment (Manchester)
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment (Manchester)
- Theatre Scrub Nurse - RGN - NHS Band 5
- Team Manager - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH
- Registered General Nurse - RGN - Elderly