Area Sales Manager
My client the worlds leading chemical company has a fantastic opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join their very busy team.
This is a permanent position offering great benefits and packages.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and preferably from an engineering background.
You will also have an experienced sales background.
If you are interested in this fantastic position please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01772 208967 and ask for Chris.
What you can expect from the role..
Working within BASF's Construction Chemicals Division, you will be responsible for creating specifications and converting project enquiries into sales within the concrete industry.
- By creating demand through specification and tracking of construction projects you
will develop relationships with concrete producers and construction contractors
- Your role will be to make presentations to the construction design community of consulting engineers and architects
- Practical on site, you must have a hands-on experience of the construction industry
The successful candidate will have the following attributes..
- You will be educated to degree level, preferably from an engineering discipline and
or have a strong practical understanding of the construction industry.
- You will be an experienced sales person with capability to present ideas to designers
- Beyond that, you are technically minded, able to work with a high level of accuracy and perform under pressure with minimal supervision.
- You will be self-motivated with strong communication and organisational skills to ensure that relationships with customers are maintained/developed
My client offers the following great benefits package..
,Salary is 38-42K basic.
,Working hours are Mon-Friday- expect flexibility with hours due to the travel in this role
,Annual paid holiday entitlement is 25 days plus the 8 UK official Bank Holidays provided you have completed a year's service.
The holiday year runs from 1 January to 31 December.
,Strong competitive pension scheme.
If you are interested in this great opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternativly contact chris@SCS on 01772 208967
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- LiveSmart Manager - Manchester
- Support Co-ordinator - March, Cambridgeshire
- HR Administrator
- Waking HANC Worker, Norfolk
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Receptionist - Conwy
- Legal Secretary
- HGV Driver
- Multi-Trade Carpenter
- Childrens Social Worker
- Asset Manager
- Senior Procurement Officer
- Senior Property Manager - Bath
- Prison Cleared Painter and Decorator
- Gardener (Cemetery Worker)
- Family Support Worker
- Registered Sick Childrens Nurse
- Recovery Worker
- Staff Nurse
- Staff Nurse