Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
Staff Nurse (RMN / RNLD) - South Yorkshire - Permanent - Full-time - £32,760
Medicor are pleased to consider applications for the position of Staff Nurse (RMN / RNLD) working for our client based in South Yorkshire Area on a Permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be registered with the NMC and have Post qualification experience ideally within a Mental health Setting.
The service is a private hospital specialising in psychiatric mental health rehabilitation for adult males.
It provides state-of-the-art facilities and a multidisciplinary treatment programme designed to assist patients with their return to independent living.
The Service is is made up of two units and has dedicated occupational therapy space in both, including a gymnasium, music room, specialist arts and crafts rooms, library and internet cafe.
It also has three dedicated therapy kitchens to help with the development of service users' daily living skills.
This is a Full-time Permanent position working 42 hours per week working in the South Yorkshire Area.
The salary for this position is £32,760 and is dependent on experience and suitability for the position.
On top of this are benefits that includes:
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- A high quality work environment
- Free meals on duty
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme.
For more information on this position, please contact Phil Etherington on 02392 322317 or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Senior .Net Developer
- Technical Buyer
- Systems Administrator
- Procurement Lead
- IT Sys Admin
- Lead Process Technician
- Quality Control Technican
- Business Support Coordinator
- Lead Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Technician
- Multi Skilled Engineer (Elec Bias)
- Oncology Pharmacist
- Purchaser - Electronoics Manufacturing
- Senior Test Development Engineer
- Defence Information Architect
- PCB Design Engineer
- Respiratory Healthcare Assistant
- Staff Nurse Ward (Acute Medical / Respiratory)
- Project Manager
- SuccessFactors Consultant