DevOps Engineer - Docker - AWS
One of the UK's most innovative companies are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join and help shape the future of their industry.
The company are growing fast and are looking to launch a brand-new product in 2018.
This launch requires the deployment of a physical data centre or cloud hosting facility, you would be required to continually maintain and develop the data centre to support multiple users.
The team you would work in are an agile team which holds an ethos of being given the freedom to experiment with different technologies.
You should be a real team player who loves to innovative and is keen to join a fast-growing sector with huge prospects.
, Automate as much as possible
, Build and maintain platform and development infrastructure - Linux, AWS and Docker
, Implement Load and acceptance tests
, Measure ad fine tune performance and efficiency bottlenecks
, Strong Linux experience
, AWS experience
, Jenkins (desirable)
, Ability to code in a scripting language such as Bash or Python
This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company with huge prospects.
For this you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
For more information please get in touch with email@example.com
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- Firmware/ Embedded Software Engineer - Microblaze, Embedded C++
- DevOps Engineer - VR/Augmented Reality
- Accounts Assistant
- Java and Angular Developer -paying up to £40,000
- Financial Assistant
- Senior PHP Developer
- Space Systems Engineer
- Product Owner
- Node.JS Developer
- Mid-level Firmware Engineer - London Funky Robotic Start-Up
- Product Owner (Wireless/Wifi Systems)
- Senior .NET Developer – North Bristol – Up to £45,000
- .NET Developer - Cheadle - Come learn Azure to rival Uber
- SQL/BI Developer - Cheadle - Learn Tableau and Azure!
- Electronics design engineer - £55,000 + amazing benefits
- Java Software Developer
- .NET contract- Immediate Start
- Senior DevOps Engineer