RGN or RMN - Detox Nurse - Bradford
RGN or RMN - Detox Nurse - Bradford, Yorkshire - Salary £25,783 per annum
Hours: 7:30pm till 8:00am (4 shifts on 5 shifts off)
This an exciting and challenging new role for an experienced RGN or RMN (Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse ), to join a Detox Service in Bradford, Yorkshire.
My client are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic nurses to work 4 shifts on and 5 shifts off.
My client provides services for people with alcohol, drug and mental health issues and they have vacancies in their specialist detoxification service for qualified nurses with a desire to work in this field.
This is a residential community drug and alcohol unit, which runs 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and provides medically supervised alcohol and drug detoxification programmes for people aged 18 and above.
Many of their service users also have other needs including:
- Diagnosed mental ill health
- Pre-existing physical health needs
- Challenging life circumstances.
There is a multidisciplinary staff team including nurses, recovery substance misuse/mental health workers, complimentary therapy workers and group workers.
To apply for the position of RGN or RMN - Detox Nurse you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of working in mental health services (ideally substance misuse)
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessments
To apply for this exciting new opportunity send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brian on 0161 235 6953.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Registered Nurse - RGN - Elderly Nursing Home
- Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN
- Social Worker - Family Safeguarding Team
- RGN - Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead - Nursing Home
- Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN
- Social Worker Hospital Discharge Team
- Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN - Secure Training Centre
- RGN or RMN - Prison Nurse - Category C Prison Servic
- RGN or RMN - Prison Nurse
- Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Kingston - £28-30 ph
- RGN or RMN - Prison Nurse - Adult Male Category C Prison
- RGN - Charge Nurse - Private Nursing Home
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Joint Reablement Team - Essex
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Reablement and Rapid Response
- RMN - Charge Nurse - Private Nursing Home
- Registered Nurse - RMN - Mental Health
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Acute Medical - Romford
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Acute Medical - Somerset - £25ph
- Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - West London - £26 to £28ph
- Social Worker - Intervention Team - Havering - £32 per hour