Year 1 Teacher North London September 2017 Start
A warm and welcoming school in West London is seeking a Year 1 teacher to start as soon as possible/ The school promotes a diverse environment where children thrive.
You must have KS1 experience and willing to commit to a very enthusiastic team.
You will be joining a school that inspires each child and fosters a creative environment to help reach their full potential.
If you have all we are looking for and more, please apply today!
In order to register with Trust Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
-You are a fully qualified teacher.
-You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years.
-You hold the right to work in the UK.
-You have a DBS or are willing to complete one.
Trust Education offers competitive rates of pay, additional bonuses, a chance to works in top London schools, and continuous professional development.
We pride ourselves on our personal service and support.
We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups and subject areas.
- Start: November 2017
- Duration: 1 year
- Rate: £27000 - £36000 per annum
- Location: West London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Education
- Recruiter: Trust Education Limited
- Tel: 020 7328 0000
- Fax: 020 7328 0303
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-11-02 15:10:57 -
- View all Jobs from Trust Education Limited
More Jobs from Trust Education Limited
- Part Time Music Teacher
- Geography Teacher
- English Teacher
- PE Teacher
- Year 6 Intervention Teacher Hoinslow
- Year 5 Teacher Independent School
- Calling Early Years Superstars!!
- Primary Supply Teachers
- Male Learning support Assistant
- YEAR 5 INTERVENTION TEACHER
- Physics Teacher
- Calling all Teaching Assistants In Harrow. We Want You!
- Religious Studies Teacher
- Physics Teacher
- Art Teacher
- Senior Chelsea Champion Coordinator
- NURSERY TEACHER WEST LONDON
- Cover Supervisors
- Science Teacher
- Biology Teacher