RGN - Registered - Surgical Ward - Hospital
RGN - Registered - Surgical Ward - Hospital - Oxford, Oxfordshire - Salary from £30,500 per annum.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to work within a surgical ward in Oxford, Oxfordshire.
Within this role you will be able to develop your clinical skills and knowledge while working in a surgical setting.
The hospital has a fantastic reputation in the UK and is part of an expanding company.
As an RGN, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital.
You should share in the clients view that the patients and their families are at the centre of everything you do.
My client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
As a RGN - Registered - Surgical Ward, you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As a RGN - Registered - Surgical Ward, you will have:
- A Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
To apply for this exciting opportunity send your CV to: email@example.com or call James: on 0161 234 9785
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Social Worker - Adults Community Team - Luton - £28 per hour
- Social Workers - Adults Hospital Discharge - Gloucestershire
- Approved Mental Health Practitioner AMHP - Adults - Bournemouth
- Social Worker - Adult Community Team - Stoke
- Social Worker - Adult Hospital Team - Stoke City
- Team Manager - Looked After Children Team - Norfolk - £38 ph
- Social Worker - Community Mental Health Older Adults Team
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse - RGN or RMN
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Moving and Handling Team -
- Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN - Category C Prison
- Social Worker - Children's Front Line - Bracknell Forest
- Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) - Dudley - £35ph
- Social Worker - Adults Project Team! - Warwickshire
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Access and Assessment Team -
- Occupational Therapist - Senior Practitioner - Tower Hamlets -
- Senior Practitioner - Practice Improvement and Audit Team
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Neurological Community Team
- Physiotherapist - Community Rehab - Wandsworth - £24- £25ph
- Occupational Therapist - Inpatient Rehabilitation - Southend -
- Occupational Therapist - Community - Paediatrics - Bromley