GPW Recruitment are looking to fill the requirement of our client for x4 Electricians based on an industrial site in Chirk.
Our client are a large sub-contractor for the electrical industry with projects across North Wales and Cheshire.
The work will cover all aspects of industrial installation including: glanding and termination, tray work, containment, SWA/Data cable and lighting.
- Time served apprenticeship
- JIB/ECS or CSCS
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Recent industrial experience
The work is ongoing and could be long term for the right individual, working 10hr shifts Monday-Friday.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please click apply, alternatively, email an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Business Development Manager
- Senior Control & Instrument Design Engineer
- Control & Instrument Design Engineer
- Senior Project Engineer (Nuclear)
- Shift Supervisor
- Assembly Fitter
- Production Engineer
- Production Planner/ Purchasing
- Fire Alarm Installer
- CNC Miller
- Assembly Operator
- Maintenance Electrician
- Project Engineer - Construction
- Solidworks Design Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer (Creo)
- Mechanical Design Engineer