Executive Reward Specialist - South London - £400 - £450 Day
Williams Kent are supporting one of our key clients with an exciting new opportunity for an Executive Reward Specialist.
The role is to work with the organisation executive population globally to deliver exceptional reward solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience remuneration professional to join a market leading organisation on an initial interim basis.
- Analyse and interpret data to produce insightful, meaningful reports in relations to Directors Remuneration Reports.
Working closely with senior executives and key stakeholders across the globe.
- Deliver Share Plan operations for the top population within the organisation.
Providing assistance and advice on multiple schemes, relating to tax jurisdictions and other implications across multiple geographies.
- Deliver the annual pay and bonus review for top executives, providing advice and direction on specific pay issues.
- Manage bonus calculations linked to both LTIPs and STIPs, analysing data and making adjustments relating to market data.
- Previous experience working within Executive Reward within a FTSE 100 organisation.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to influence senior stakeholders and decision makers within the business.
- Educated to graduate level, with the confidence to manage, motive and up skill junior members of the team.
- Advanced Excel skills, with the ability to manage and manipulate large volumes of data.
If the position would be of interest and you would be keen to apply, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com, or for more information, please call Dean on 0203 800 1163.
More Jobs from Williams Kent
- HR Business Partner - 12m FTC - Herts - £55k
- Standalone HR Manager - Central London - Financial Services
- Reward Associate
- Reward Operations Manager - £50,000 - £60,000 - Scotland
- HR Advisor - Law Firm - London - £32k
- Recruitment Manager - London Bridge - Professional Services
- Reward Analyst
- Pensions Operations Manager
- Learning and Development Digital Manager, £60,000, Canary Wharf
- Learning and Organisational Development Manager, £50,000
- Interim Reward Analyst
- Reward Manager
- EMEA HR Director - Shared Services - London - Negotiable Salary
- International L&D Manager – up to £45k – Newbury – Technology
- HR Manager - £55k - London - Global Sales Company
- L&D Manager - Newbury - Global Technology Company
- HR Manager - NFP - City of London
- Interim Reward Analyst - £200 - £250 - London
- EMEA HR Director - London - £120k
- Group Reward Administrator