Graduate Team Coordinator
Our client, a leader in their industry, are recruiting for an exciting opportunity as a Team coordinator.
The purpose of this role will be to support a Director level individual as well as their team with a variety of administrative responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have a business or marketing related degree with solid administration experience.
Strong attention to detail and great communication skills are essential as well as good working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Administrative support - e.g.
typing, filing, photocopying, printing, binding, travel arrangements, expenses
- Organisation of department meetings & taking minutes
- Meetings, diary, phone & post management for Senior Director
- Setting up suppliers, raising purchase orders & invoices, dealing with supplier invoices
- Tracking team holiday requests
- Maintain and control of the travel within department and all areas associated with this including flights, pick-ups, hotel bookings and so on Liaise with Consumer Response and licensees regarding licensed product consumer complaints
- Responsibility for coordination of internal and external licensing events.
Including: invites, attendee registration, NDA's, printing etc.
- Proactive and action orientated; great communication and interpersonal skills; ability to multi-task; team player; high integrity
- Office/Admin management experience.
- Fully competent and skilled in Office 365 (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- In-house workflow system, Oracle Finance and A&P spread sheet
- Degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration (Bachelor/Master/Diploma) or equivalent qualification.
- At least 1 years proven experience and results at a similar level within Marketing, Customer Marketing roles in Toys, FMCG or licensed consumer goods, Apparel or the Health and Beauty industry would be beneficial.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Part time 1st Line IT Support / Software / Application Support
- French&German speaking General Ledger Accountant
- French Speaking General Ledger Accountant
- Corporate Receptionist
- Social Media Engagement Team Manager
- PR & Marketing Coordinator
- Accounts Senior
- Systems Integration Engineer
- HR Manager
- Business Technology Administrator
- Housing Property Services Manager
- Property Services Manager
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Internal Recruiter
- System Integration Engineer
- System Engineer
- Telesales Executive
- French Speaking Credit Controller