QA Engineer - Automated - Tester
Tester, Test Analyst, QA engineer, Quality Assurance, QA Analyst, Test Engineer, Automation, Automated, Automate, Selenium, Cucumber
I am currently recruiting for Senior QA Engineer\'s to join a large client based in Nottingham, Midlands on a Permanent basis
This is a fantastic opportunity for a number of QA Engineers to join a large well-established client.
You will be joining a team dedicated to Automation testing.
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Experience and exposure to as many of the following as possible would be advantageous:
- Test case creation, execution, and management of functional, automated and performance tests.
- Good knowledge of automation testing tools/frameworks such as QFTest, Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin, SoapUI, JMeter.
- Experience with programmatic test creation.
Usage of programming languages and technologies such as Java, Groovy, Jython and Swagger.
- Browser compatibility and mobile device compatibility testing.
- Test-driven development (TDD), behavior-driven development (BDD), unit testing, functional testing, system integration testing, regression testing, GUI testing, web service testing.
- Knowledge of automated build / Continuous Integration platforms, e.g. Maven and Jenkins.
- Atlassian product suite (e.g.
JIRA, Confluence) or other Agile work item management tools.
- Usage of SOAP, REST, XML, JSON.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
If you are interested and looking for a new contract position - then please do forward me a copy of your most recent CV.
Look Forward to hearing from you.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£35000 to Â£40000 Per: annum
- Location: Nottingham,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Emma Mayfield
- Tel: 0121 237 3177
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: QA Notts
- Posted: 2017-11-02 16:28:54 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Technical Support Engineer
- Data Visualisation Analyst - Data Visualisation - SQL - Tableau - Cognos - BI - Gaming
- Desktop & User Support Manager £60K - £70K
- Java Developer - Brussels based, English speaking
- Java Back End Developer
- Business Analyst - Multiple Working Locations
- Area Sales Manager
- Digital Developer - Outside IR35
- Technical Writer - Specification, Systems
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Project Administrator
- Graduate Web Developer, Digital Agency
- Graduate Business Development Manager- Sales
- Graduate Technical Consultant.. IT & Banking
- Graduate Developer/Engineer-Software house
- Graduate Technical Analyst, Expanding Rapidly
- Graduate IT Support Analyst, Networks/Database
- Graduate Analyst, Excellent academic record
- Graduate Developer, Expanding Software house