Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm (4.30pm finish on Friday)
Salary negotiable depending upon experience.
This is a new role which has come about due to company growth.
Therefore it is essential you will be an experienced HR Manager who has a strong manufacturing background.
You will also have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
• Ideally you will be CIPD qualified or working towards your CIPD
• Strong employee relations background
• HR management experience is a must either in a stand alone or team based role
• MUST have generalist HR experience
• Experience of implementing processes and procedures
• Manufacturing experience is a MUST
• Sound working knowledge of Human Resources practices, legal requirements etc.
• Thorough approach and attention to detail
• A questioning and enquiring approach
• A commercial and pragmatic mind-set
• An insight into and an understanding of people
• A persuasive, diplomatic and influencing manner
• A fully flexible approach to any project or business initiative
Working closely with the Board of Directors, you will provide advice and direction on all employee related policies & procedures to the management team, in order for them to manage employee related activities.
Provide an exceptional level of service to internal customers when dealing with day to day ER queries.
Your main roles and responsibilities will include…
• Develop and implement a company wide HR policy
• Develop with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
• Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
• Promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation;
• Liaise with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety; Plan, and sometimes when appropriate deliver, training - including inductions for new staff;
• Interpret and advise on employment law;
• Analyse training needs in conjunction with departmental managers and develop a business related plan for implementation.
• Recruit staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
• Develop and implement policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
• To ensure the appraisal process is delivered, manage development and personal progression, manage poor performance through employee development or contact termination, monitor absence and ensure appropriate action is taken.
• Prepare employee handbooks;
• Advise on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
• Undertake regular salary reviews;
• Negotiate with staff on issues relating to pay and conditions;
• Deal with grievances and implement disciplinary procedures;
Our client is a leading company in their field and are looking for a HR Manager to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers.
We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Salary Negotiable depending upon experience
- Location: Buxton, Derbyshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: Heads Recruitment Ltd
- Contact: April Bryan
- Tel: 0161 746 3311
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 0000438121
- Posted: 2017-11-02 16:44:32 -
- View all Jobs from Heads Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Heads Recruitment Ltd
- Production Planner
- Warehouse Operative
- Production Supervisor
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Customer Service Advsior - Immediate Start
- Assistant Technical Manager
- Assembly Worker
- Experienced Metal Polisher
- HGV Class 2 C Stationery Delivery Driver
- LGV HGV Class 1 CE Driver Immediate Start
- LGV HGV Class 1 CE Driver
- New Pass HGV CE Drivers
- New Pass HGV CE Drivers
- Business Developement Manager (West Midlands)
- Logistics Administrator
- Export Administrator
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Project Technician
- Machine Operator
- Production Operative