Are you experienced Valeter with knowledge of preparing vehicles to a high standard, both internally and externally?
Do you aspire to be the best you can be, do you want the opportunity to progress and want to have a bit of fun whilst doing so?
If the answer is YES, Motordepot are recruiting and we are looking for individuals just like you.
At Motordepot, the future is bright! We have been trading in East Yorkshire for over 15 years and we are currently working on massive expansion plans.
Rewards & Benefits
We understand that great employee's need to be rewarded which is why in return for your hard work as a Valeter, you will be entitled to:
* 22 days annual holiday + Bank Holidays
* Investment in Training and Career Development;
* Preferential Service Rates;
* Company Pension and Health Care Scheme after a qualifying period
* Childcare Vouchers
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Funded Social Events
* Employee of the Month Awards
* Employee Assistance Programme
Who are we looking for?
When recruiting for the position of Valeter, we look for individuals who have a proven track record within the preparation side of the automotive industry.
You will also require:
* A keen eye for detail
* Good communication skills
* A strong interest in cars
Please note to be considered for this role you must possess a full driving license.
What will I be responsible for?
As a Valeter, your responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring that each vehicle is prepared to our own high standards.
* Presenting and photographing vehicles
* Taking pride in the appearance of the cars and site
You must also be prepared to work outside in all weathers.
The role would suit someone with a genuine interest in cars coupled with a distinct pride in the presentation of the vehicle.
If the role of Valeter sounds ideal for you, please click APPLY below to register your interest!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Yard Manager
- Production / Warehouse Operative
- Technical Trainer
- Sales Administrator
- Retail / Catering Store Manager
- Shift Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- Finance Assistant
- Meeting & Events Supervisor
- Pest Control Operative
- Maintenance Operative
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Automotive Apprentice Trainer
- Senior DevOps Developer
- Authoring Process Engineer : Automotive Diagnostic Software
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Software Technical Lead
- Apprentice Recruitment Lead
- Sewing Machinist