Service Manager - Automotive
Are you an experienced Service Manager looking for an exciting new challenge or a successful Service Advisor or Workshop Controller looking to take a step up? Are you interested in a stable career with a progressive and exciting company representing 13 of the UK's leading car manufacturers? ?
Perrys Group are seeking a talented individual to join the team as a Service Manager in our Swinton Branch?.
Perrys is an award winning and leading automotive retailer with a turnover in excess of £700m.
Established in 1908 Perrys is a nationwide franchised dealer group with 52 dealerships in 32 locations.
At Perrys we offer extensive training that will develop you for success, and we are committed to people helping everyone in our team achieve their personal best.
We are looking for individuals who can put our ethos of People First into everything they do.
As a Perrys employee, you will be encouraged to inspire others and work as part of a collaborative team.
If you share our values and passion for customer service, you can look forward to developing an enjoyable and rewarding long-term career with us.
Also on offer:
* 22 days plus Bank Holidays
* Generous Long Service awards
* Life Insurance
* Pension Scheme
* Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
The ideal Service Manager:
* Have excellent technical knowledge gained in retail motor industry as well as previous management experience in similar role
* Be qualified and have a technical, professional ad engineering qualifications
* Must be numerate and articulate with outstanding communication and leadership skills
* Have knowledge of vehicle design, manufacture and legislation
* A full driving licence is a pre-requisite
* Excellent customer handling skills
Service Manager Key Responsibilities:
* Ensure accurate recording of all daily operating controls and KPIs
* Make sure premises, tools, equipment and other dealership assets are controlled and used effectively
* Ensure all materials purchased are adequately controlled
* Be certain that maximum efficiency and profitability whilst providing a high level of customer satisfaction
* Maintain an effective control of expenses in line with agreed objectives by regular examination and review of management accounts and budgets
* Establish and maintain training needs analysis to provide satisfactory levels of knowledge, skill, job satisfaction and cost-effective development of key Aftersales personnel
* Control resources and utilise assets and maximise profitability through effective sale of labour, parts, accessories, lubricants and other products and services
If you are looking to join a company that can offer excellent rewards, then please apply now for the role of Service Manager.
No Agencies Please
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Yard Manager
- Production / Warehouse Operative
- Technical Trainer
- Sales Administrator
- Retail / Catering Store Manager
- Shift Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- Finance Assistant
- Meeting & Events Supervisor
- Pest Control Operative
- Maintenance Operative
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Automotive Apprentice Trainer
- Senior DevOps Developer
- Authoring Process Engineer : Automotive Diagnostic Software
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Software Technical Lead
- Apprentice Recruitment Lead
- Sewing Machinist