Exciting new Business Travel Consultant Opportunity!!
So you've mastered the art of a Business Travel Consultant now, juggling different fares and keeping clients doesn't faze you.
Ticketing is a breeze and group bookings are just another part of your day.
Ready to take on more? Good.
Our client is a leading independent travel management company who are fast making a name for themselves and expanding to keep up with their growing client base.
They are looking for a Junior and a Senior Business Travel Consultant with the drive to progress within their vibrant and lively company in their Office based in the heart of Manchester city.
Working on multiple accounts, you'll be used to building worldwide itineraries, various administrative responsibilities including ticketing and looking after all the client's need from beginning to end to ensure top service.
It's a fast paced environment so a knack for managing priorities is needed, but in return, you will be getting an excellent salary between £18-£23k pa plus a fabulous benefit package!
- Taking enquiries over the phone and via email from business travellers.
- Managing multiple accounts and understanding individual contracts and branch guides.
- Working to Service Level Agreements for each corporate clients.
- Booking a variety of travel requirements from UK hotels & trains, right through to worldwide flights & organising visas via GDS.
- Working quickly and efficiently as an individual as well as in the team on own initiative.
Ideally minimum of 3 years Business Travel experience for the senior and good GDS knowledge in leisure/Business or airline background with Cat 35 / negotiated / contracted airfares etc.
A strong knowledge in native GDS systems- ideally Sabre, is a must.
Experience in ticketing, refunds and post-reservation customer care is desired.
- The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary (£18-£23k negotiable/dependent on experience) along with company benefits and career progression to management roles or other sectors in the company.
- Great hours; Monday - Friday, 10am-6pm and no weekends.
- Established and growing international business travel company!
To apply for this exciting opportunity, Senior Business Travel Consultant in Manchester, please call Mary 01619236120 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively click 'Apply Now' below and follow our easy to view instructions below.
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Latin America Travel Specialist
- Experienced Travel Consultant!
- Travel Advisor
- Incoming Operations Executive (French Speaking)
- Africa Travel Specialist
- Worldwide Tailor-Made Travel Specialist
- Group Reservations Executive - German Speaker
- Group Reservations Exec - Spanish Speaker
- Hotel Contractor (Scandinavia)
- Commission Only - Homeworking Travel Consultant
- America Travel Specialist
- GALILEO - BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT
- Business Travel Consultant - Implant
- Luxury Travel Consultant
- Commercial Analyst
- VIP Airline Agent (Japanese Speaker)
- Travel Consultant
- Communications Coordinator
- Product Loading Team Leader (12 months)
- Senior Communications Manager Surrey