MANAGING CONSULTANT - PUBLIC PRACTICE RECRUITMENT
Do you want to be part of a growing success story at the heart of Scotland's accounting & finance sector? Are you looking to take your career to the next level within a truly consultative recruitment environment?
Core-Asset Consulting, a leading specialist recruitment company based in Edinburgh, is looking for an experienced accounting & finance consultant to play a key role in the next stage of our development.
Sharing our ‘service not sales' approach to recruitment, you will be given the opportunity to develop a new public practice team within our accounting & finance division.
Role: Managing Consultant
Position Reports to: Associate Director - Accounting, Finance & Legal
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:30 (40 hours per week)
- Recruiting for your own premium public practice desk
- Setting and delivering team targets and objectives
- Developing, managing and leading a growing public practice team
- Pitching for and winning new business opportunities
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Experienced recruiter within the accounting & finance sector
- Proven track record of success - particularly in developing and maintaining a strong book of business
- Ambitious, proactive and highly motivated
- Ability to work at pace while maintaining quality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to inspire and manage a growing team
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong client relationship skills
- A smart, professional appearance is essential
Salary & Benefits
- Salary for the position above is negotiable depending on experience.
- Competitive Basic Salary & Commission Structure
- Discretionary Company Bonus
- Expanded Holiday Entitlement
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Allowance
- Private Health Cover
- Season Ticket Loan Scheme
About Core-Asset Consulting
Core-Asset Consulting is an independent recruitment company dedicated to asset management, financial services, accounting & finance and investment operations in Scotland.
A specialist recruiter, our expertise extends across permanent, interim, temporary and contract positions, as well as vetting and on-boarding services.
Launched in 2005, initially we made our reputation within Scotland's asset management sector.
But the success of our model has allowed us to expand rapidly.
We have developed into the wider financial services market, built an accounting and finance team, established an interim, temporary and contract division, and launched a vetting and on-boarding service.
We offer a compelling mix of high market expertise and high client engagement, built on the strong foundations of a recruitment model unique to the financial sector in Scotland.
As a result, Core-Asset Consulting is now considered by many companies to be their number one recruitment partner.
For more information about Core-Asset Consulting, please visit our website.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- SALESFORCE BA
- GERMAN SPEAKING CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER
- ESG - CORPORATE GOVERNANCE ANALYST
- DATABASE ADMINISTRATION PRODUCTION MANAGER
- PLATFORM ADMINISTRATOR
- PART TIME RECEPTIONIST
- INVESTMENT ANALYST - EUROPEAN SMALL CAP
- SENIOR FUND ADMINISTRATOR - PROPERTY
- SENIOR FUND ADMINISTRATOR
- SENIOR SOLICITOR - COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
- NQ SOLICITOR - REAL ESTATE
- SENIOR VALUATIONS ASSISTANT
- SENIOR IN-HOUSE LAWYER
- IN-HOUSE LEGAL ADVISER - FINANCIAL SERVICES
- LEGAL MANAGER
- SENIOR ASSISTANT COMPANY SECRETARY
- MANAGER - COMPLAINTS
- MANAGER - CLIENT SERVICES
- MANAGER - CLIENT PROCESSING
- TRADE SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR