Data Analyst - Top Tier Bank
Do you want to transform the way that data and analytics are used and turn information into useful insights to enable better change delivery?
The digital revolution is driving new insights into the area of effective transformation/programme and project delivery.
We are working with a company who are investing in talent across their analytics and Data Science areas, our client is looking to harness the huge new amounts of information at their disposal to deliver better transformation and change across the bank.
Use your passion for transformation and data analytics to provide insights into the exciting field of Change and Transformation.
The company is a top tier bank, with a goal to expand their expertise in the field of Programme Management, using better data science and analytics to provide insights and data into better delivery.You will be able to use your knowledge and skill with tableau, big data, and programming languages such as R and Python, utilising your strong background in analytics, statistics, advanced computing, visualisation, data engineering and specific domain expertise to add value
Your experience will encompass:
- A combination of applied mathematics, statistics, advanced computing (machine learning, artificial intelligence), visualisation, data engineering.
Specific domain expertise in the area of combatting financial crime and/or a strong R&D background would be an advantage.
- Experience working within the Hadoop ecosystem in addition to strong technical skills in analytical languages such as Python, R, SQL, SAS.
Specific knowledge of Spark and/or graph theory are an advantage.
- Top level academic results including a relevant degree education at BSc or MSc level
- High quality further education, preferably a science background/PhD
- Demonstrable, inquisitive nature with the ability to pursue lines of inquiry independently
- Can communicate/present fluently to audiences at differing ability levels on fields outside of their own technical domain
- Demonstrable interest in delivering change and transformation
This is an exciting opportunity as you will be at the forefront of investigative analytics and progressive data science.
Be the first to apply!
Send your CV to me Jessica Knoblauch, J.Knoblauch@nonstop-recruitment.com or call me +41435080816 Ext.
NonStop is part of the largest recruitment and most dynamic agencies in Europe.
We spend a lot of time training our consultants to become real experts in their field in order to have the best customer service alongside the best working ethics.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Quality Engineer / Team Lead - Med Dev products, Germany
- Java developer for prestigious project
- Complex Care Social Worker in Adult Services
- Resposable de producción de nutracéuticos
- International German Business Services - Entry-Level - Prague
- English Teacher – Outstanding Results – Southend
- Market Access Writer – Home Based
- Pre-Clinical Writer - Niche product line - Cambridge
- PCI Auditor- umfangreiche Ausbildung- Nord und Süd
- Penetration Tester- flexibles Hacking + Certs- West
- QP - Biotech/ Biosimilar – Austria
- Neolaureati Ingegneria / After Sales Engineer
- Head of English - Improving School – Starting January
- EU Regulatory Manager – Huge Pipeline – EU Wide
- Full TIme SGO Assessor in a Good LA - Work from Home
- Senior Practitioner - Permanency - Work Flexibly and from Home
- Assessment Social Worker - Good Local Authority in London
- Regulatory Specialist – Career Prospects – Paris
- Senior Practitioner - Child Protection - Good Ofsted
- Acoustic Consultant: Construction noise