Programme manager- Transformation
Make a difference delivering positive transformation in the world of regulatory change at a Top Tier Bank.
We are working with a company who are investing in talent across their change and transformation area, our client is looking to harness innovative and agile programme delivery to deliver regulatory change.
Use your passion for transformation and programme delivery and apply it in an exciting field!
The company is a top tier bank, with a goal to expand their capability in the field of transformation and delivery, this role is to help provide the bank with a blended approach to delivering change, and solutions in preventing financial crime by enabling the use of data to provide insights around customer behaviour across a large amount of transactions.
You will be able to use your knowledge, skill and experience with implementing change across digital, regulatory and transformation, utilising your strong stakeholder management, agile style and to ensure a the programme is completed on time and on budget and that is adds overall value.
Your experience will encompass:
, Ability to Interact with business stakeholders and product backlog owners to understand their requirements
, A willingness to challenge stakeholders to ensure requirements are sensible and deliver benefit to the organisation
, Experience of working on global transformation within financial services
, Strong stakeholder management experience
, A proven track record of delivering projects end to end to demanding product owners in an Agile environment
Good communication and influencing skills
, Strong problem solving ability
, Previous technical project management experience
, Knowledge and experience of analytical best practices and techniques (e.g.
experience with techniques such as Spec By Example)
, A good understanding of release management with tasks involved in releasing software.
, A good understanding of development support tools (e.g Jira to help with tracking the teams workload)
, Experiance of Agile estimation and planning.
, Financial industry knowledge is a plus
This is an exciting opportunity as you will be at the forefront of investigative analytics and progressive data science.
Be the first to Apply!
Send your CV to me Jessica Knoblauch, J.Knoblauch@nonstop-recruitment.com or call me +41435080816 Ext.
NonStop is part of the largest recruitment and most dynamic agencies in Europe.
We spend a lot of time training our consultants to become real experts in their field in order to have the best customer service alongside the best working ethics.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Calling All Drug Safety Associates - High Wycombe Area
- Phase I Clinical Research Scientist.
- Financial Specialist-Med Tech-Austria
- QSW - Locality Team - Ongoing 6 Month Contract
- Leading Biotech - Senior Associate Regulatory Affairs
- Duty Team Social Worker-Ongoing Contract- Stability
- QSW in CP Team- Generous Package
- Child Protection- New Year, New Career- New You!
- Counselling Psychologist - families in crisis
- Clinical Psychologist - families in crisis
- Clinical Psychologists - move to the West Midlands!
- Junior Regulatory Specialist / Veneto
- REACH Beauftragter – berufliche Weiterentwicklung
- Partially Home Based! Senior RA Specialist
- Group Brand Manager - International Company - Brussels
- Product Manager - Prescription - Free Medicine
- Product Manager Export- Great Organizational Culture!
- PV Associate - Immediate Start At Small Local Company
- Promotion from within, RA Associate Director
- PenTester- führen und technisch leiten- Home-Office Deutschland