SENIOR QSW - R&A TEAM - SMALL TEAMS AND CAREER PROGRESSION
SENIOR PRACTITIONER - R&A TEAM - SMALL TEAMS AND EXCELLENT CAREER PROGRESSION
NonStop's client, based in South-East England, is looking to hire a Senior Practitioner in their Intervention team within Children's Services.
They're looking for someone to join them on a permanent position, so you can become a part of very stable and friendly environment.
You will not have to constantly look over your shoulder and will be able to maintain professional relations and build your own network.
Our client is offering:
- Management, supervision and leadership needed, so you will be involved in strategic development of the Service,
- Excellent career progression available to you from the very beginning.
Most of the current Team Managers have started their career in this Local Authority also as Senior Practitioners, so you can imagine yourself following this path and boosting your professional managerial skills,
- They are very committed to maintain stable team, which means they are more than willing to invest a lot in your training and development.
You will be equipped with all support needed in order to constantly improve and broaden your experience.
On the top of that our client is offering highly competitive salary and quick feedback, so will now exactly what you stand on with your application.
Salary: £38,000-43.000 annually (depending upon experience)
Location: South-East England
If you are interested in this role and want to discuss more details, please contact:
Tel No: +44 (0) 203 519 1775
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
NonStop Care is a leading specialist recruiter in the qualified social work sector across the UK.
Committed to providing the best service, our expert consultants are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks.
We provide permanent and locum as well as independent assessment opportunities with local authorities, the private and third sectors.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- KS1/2 Teacher -Good Ofsted
- AussendienstmitarbeiterIn (m/w) – Ostschweiz
- Business and Sales Manager
- Science Teacher, Surrey, "Outstanding" School
- SCIENCE TEACHER - ASAP START
- Air Quality Junior Consultant
- SCIENCE TEACHER START ASAP!
- English Teacher - Community Driven High School
- 3D Modeller
- Maths Teacher, Surrey, Fantastic managerial support
- Pharmacovigilance Associate – 4 Month Contract
- English Teacher, Surrey, Fantastic managerial support
- International Recruiter - Training in Prague - Career Growth
- English Intervention Teacher – Lambeth, Part Time Available
- Recruitment Consultant-Uncapped Commission
- Société Internationale - Conducteur de Travaux
- Pharmacist Sales - Natural Products OTC - Lucerne, Zug, Zurich
- Global Head Hunter - Full Training Program in Prague
- Key account manager for Digital healthcare
- Referral and Assessment Team needs QSW and SSW