This is a rare opportunity to join one of the largest security businesses in the UK leading the design of new technology that will help ensure the safety and security of people, premises and valuables across the nation.
With a key focus on New Product Introduction (NPI) you will get to work with the latest technology and processes to bring new innovative security solutions to market.
In addition, you will support the continuous improvement and development of existing products by contributing to all aspects of mechanical development, manufacturing and maintenance.
In this exciting role you will work on innovative body worn electronics that contain 3 to 4 different wireless technologies. Joining a small team this will be a highly varied role with responsibilities ranging from schematic capture, to layout design, PCB design and product testing.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced engineer able to work independently to successfully develop new technology and input to the ongoing improvement of design processes.
In addition, you will have the following skills/experience:
- Degree qualified in electronics or HNC/HND plus experience
- Varied experience including schematic capture, layout and PSB design, and product testing
- Experience in the development of similar products i.e.
GPS systems, GSM, body worn electronics, battery-powered devices, wearable wireless technology.
- Use of hardware design tools ideally Altium
- Experience with embedded micro-controllers
- Experience with pre-compliance testing i.e.
To apply for this role please submit your CV to email@example.com 
- Start: 03/11/2017
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£45000 to Â£55000 Per: annum
- Location: Leicester,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Electronics
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Kirsty McKinnon
- Tel: 0121 237 3304
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: EE BWE
- Posted: 2017-11-03 17:19:59 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Technical Support Engineer
- Data Visualisation Analyst - Data Visualisation - SQL - Tableau - Cognos - BI - Gaming
- Desktop & User Support Manager £60K - £70K
- Java Developer - Brussels based, English speaking
- Java Back End Developer
- Business Analyst - Multiple Working Locations
- Area Sales Manager
- Digital Developer - Outside IR35
- Technical Writer - Specification, Systems
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Project Administrator
- Graduate Web Developer, Digital Agency
- Graduate Business Development Manager- Sales
- Graduate Technical Consultant.. IT & Banking
- Graduate Developer/Engineer-Software house
- Graduate Technical Analyst, Expanding Rapidly
- Graduate IT Support Analyst, Networks/Database
- Graduate Analyst, Excellent academic record
- Graduate Developer, Expanding Software house