Regulatory Coordinator - International Growth - Marseilles
I'm currently working with a major player within the Soap and Skincare sector who have developed a strong completive advantage through 3 brands covering over 100 countries.
As a result of growth, they are now looking for a Regulatory Affairs Coordinator to be based in their Aix-En-Provence offices.
This is an exciting time to join a company whose annual growth has exceeded 20% for over 5 years.
They have continued strategy in place to further there international reach and develop a global presence within the cosmetics industry.
Part of this growth strategy is through developing a strong portfolio of innovative and original products to really provide them with a competitive advantage.
This means you will be joining a company with real growth potential that can offer you the opportunity to work with some of the most exciting products on the market.
With over 80 active patents, their products cater to a variety of different markets with one thing in common: to understand skin instead of just developing treatments.
Using biology as their key approach at preserve and rejuvenate skin, you will be joining an R&D and Regulatory team who are passionate about what they do offering a very motivating environment to be a part of.
- A scientific education within Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy or similar
- 3-5 years experience within Cosmetics Regulations 1223/2009
- Worked with both Ingredients and Finished Products
- Experienced within REACh and CLP compliance
- Additional non EU regulatory experience would be advantageous
- A professional proficiency in both French and English
If you want to find out more, send you CV to me, Benjamin Thomson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01 76 75 33 40 to find out more
I am one of the leading Regulatory Affairs recruiters in France within the Chemicals and associated sectors with a strong track record of placing candidates with some of the most reputable names in the industry.
If you don't feel that this opportunity is quite right for you, why not contact me to find what other positions we currently have available.
Regulatory / Régelmentation / Registrations / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / Cosmetic / Cosmétique / 1223/2009 / Flavour / Perfumes / IFRA / Modelling / Modeller / Fragrance / Personal Care / Food / FMCG / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Toxicologue / Ecotoxicologue / Ecotoxicologist
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- HSE Manager, 130kCHF, Haag
- Sales Consultant, Relocate to Prague! DE Speaker
- Recruitment Consultant, Full Training Provided
- Entry level German Graduate, Full Training!!
- Application Engineer – Automotive Coatings - OEMs - Germany
- R&D Chemist – Coatings & Printing Inks
- Technical Sales Manager - Raw Materials Distribution Company
- Scientist - Exciting Projects - Career Development
- R&D Specialist – Inkjet Inks
- Sales Manager - Polymers - Industry Leading Company
- Regulatory Manager in beatiful Prague
- Recruitment Consultant - Entry Level International Career
- Responsable commercial - management - Secteur dentaire Nord/est
- Software Developer –Company, which values you-Austria
- QA Specialist -Innovative product- Biotechnology- Copenhagen
- International Area Manager - biología molecular y patológica
- Regulatory Manager in beautiful Scotland
- Build a Division – DIR./Geotech. – Doncaster
- DESIGN TEAM LEAD - Geotech.- Bristol/Cardiff
- Transport Design Engineer/Leading Consultancy - Dublin