Work for a firm that appreciates your work, values your opinion and celebrates your achievements.
This firm is recognised for its diversity and equal opportunities and trusts its employees.
Working as an Executive Secretary you will provide executive level secretarial support to all fee earners across the practice.
This is not your ordinary role, supporting 4 you'll be responsible for a full range of legal administrative matters at an executive level these tasks will include including billing, matter filing, diary management, assisting with debt collection, assisting with ad hoc business development and marketing.
You will be encouraged to understand the matters that your lawyers are working on and will also have contact with the clients.
If you are also experienced in events or accounts this will be an advantage.
Along with a highly competitive salary, you will also receive health benefits and brand-new offices in Auckland CBD.
Ideally you will have 3 years prior legal secretarial experience and a tertiary qualification.
- Along with the following;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office
- Ability to work under high pressure
- High attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritise tasks
- Strong team player and positive attitude
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Property Leasing Executive
- Senior Design Lead
- Retail Sales Assistant - Samsung Tea Tree
- Payroll Officer
- Retail Sales Assistant - Samsung Miranda
- Accounts Receivable Officer
- Legal Secretary
- Senior Payroll Officer - Temp
- Customer Experience Team Leader
- Sales Manager
- Part Time Payroll Coordinator
- Legal Secretary - Corporate
- Part-Time Executive Assistant
- Accounts Payable Officer
- Document Controller
- Customer Service Officer - Asset Finance
- Accounts Officer - South Side
- Senior Legal Secretary - Tax and Employment