Social Worker - Adults/Older People Services - Darlington
Social Worker - Adults/Older People Services - Darlington - £144.57 PAYE
My client in Darlington is currently looking for a qualified and experienced social worker who can hit the ground running to join an Older People's team.
This role requires the social worker to respond to the needs of the service by being positive, flexible and empathic to service users and carers needs working in an integrated way to promote and deliver independence.
The role includes good opportunity for progression.
Due to the nature of the role, only qualified candidates with HCPC registration and post-qualified experience will be considered.
Benefits of the role as an Older People's Social Worker:
- Opportunity for progression
- Long term contracts
- Varied Caseloads
- Good CV enhancement
Duties as an Older People's Social Worker:
- Working under the Care Act 2014
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Managing complex cases
- Liasing with families and other professionals as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN - Adult Male Prison
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Complex Needs
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) - NHS Gynaecology Ward
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RSCN) - NHS - Neonatal Intensive Care
- Registered Nurse - ICU
- NHS - Newly Qualified Theatre Scrub Nurse - Band 5
- Operating Department Practitioner - NHS - ODP
- RGN or RMN - Complex Needs Nurse
- Newly Qualified Nurse - RGN or RMN
- Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Complex Needs
- RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse - Specialist Dementia Care
- RGN or RMN - Private Nursing Home (Dementia) - Hartlepool
- RGN or RMN - Private Nursing Home (Nights) - Sunderland
- Staff Nurse - Nursing Home(Specialist Dementia) - South Shields
- Senior Nurse - RGN - Surgical Ward
- Newly Qualified Nurse - Private Nursing Home - Newcastle
- Non-Medical Prescriber - RGN or RMN - Substance Misuse
- Staff Nurse - Private Nursing Home - South Tyneside
- RGN or RMN - Private Nursing Home - Durham
- RGN or RMN - Private Nursing Home - Darlington