Bilingual Spanish Lead Customer Svc Rep
General Dynamics Information Technology is looking for Bilingual (Spanish) Lead Customer Service Representative to work on the Census contract.
The Bilingual (Spanish) Lead Customer Service Representative is responsible for using scripted responses to answer questions from the public, responding to escalated questions and priority calls for the Census Questionnaire Assistance (CQA) contact center, answering questions from CSRs as needed, entering information required to process fulfillment requests for Census forms, and collecting and entering Census data into an Internet Self Response (ISR) instrument.
The information will be entered into screens on an application via computer.
All transactions must be conducted accurately, courteously, and in a timely manner.
The Bilingual (Spanish) Lead Customer Service Representative will report to a supervisor and be a member of a team lead by a customer service manager.
Training will be provided.
In order to be successful in this role you must be fully fluent in the Spanish language.
This position is temporary until May.
- Follow defined Census program information, processes, and procedures.
- Answer inbound and outbound telephone calls in a courteous, timely, and professional manner following approved scripts and using a PC-based application.
- Respond to escalated and priority telephone inquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
- In the event a CSR is unable to answer a caller's question, the lead CSR will use appropriate scripts to respond to the caller's inquiry for both inbound and outbound call types.
- Lead CSRs will respond to requests for assistance from CSRs with escalated calls by physically moving from one workstation to another throughout the day as needed.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Census policies and procedures as applicable.
- Respond to telephone inquiries within the departmental goals for quality, schedule adherence and average handle time.
- Adhere to Census approved scripts in conducting interviews and completing forms.
- Use frequently asked questions (FAQs) and help text to look up and provide information to inquiries.
- Enter data into desktop application to accurately capture all responses.
- Adhere to the Title 13 requirements for maintaining confidentiality of all Census data.
- Continually look for and suggest process improvements that will benefit GDIT and our customers (internal and external).
- May be required to work some weekends and holidays.
Overtime may be required.
- Immediately report system issues to supervisor or appropriate parties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Part-time, weekend, and night shifts available.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
- One-year customer service or contact center experience preferred.
- Two years of progressively responsible work experience in customer service or contact center preferred.
- Security Clearance required.
Position contingent on ability to obtain low risk security clearance.
- Experience working with a PC and a Windows environment is desirable
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to read and speak English clearly, professionally and fluently.
- Must be able to read and speak Spanish clearly, professionally and fluently.
- Bilingual agents will receive a pay differential and will be required to pass a language skills assessment test.
- Must have the ability to organize simultaneous tasks for individual assignments and the workflow of others within the unit.
- Must be able to respond professionally to difficult or tense calls/situations that may arise out of daily duties.
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks within established contractual service levels required.
- Must have demonstrated leadership skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work as a team member
- Must be able to type at least 20 words per minute (WPM).
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from General Dynamics
- Principal SharePoint Developer
- Neuroscience Clinician
- Clinical Research Assistant
- Research MRI Technician
- Regional Education Coordinator (TBI)
- Senior Systems Interface Engineer
- Principal Network Engineer
- Engineer, Network
- Part Time Bilingual Customer Service - Mandarin
- Part-Time Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Tagalog
- Part Time Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Korean
- Part Time Bilingual Customer Service - Vietnamese
- Part Time Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Russian
- Part Time Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Arabic
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Mandarin
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Spanish
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Korean
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Vietnamese
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Cantonese
- Sr Software Engineer (Mobile)