Bilingual (Vietnamese) Customer Svc Spvr
General Dynamics Information Technology is looking for a Bilingual (Vietnamese) Customer Service Supervisor to join our team.
The Bilingual (Vietnamese) Call Center Supervisor monitors the daily operations of the CSRs to ensure contractual metrics are met.
The Supervisor provides departmental leadership and supervision of call center employees.
The Bilingual (Vietnamese) Census Questionnaire Assistance (CQA) supervisor will lead a team of customer service representatives (CSRs) and ensure the CSRs meet required customer service and quality levels.
The Bilingual (Vietnamese) Supervisor will be responsible for the productivity, quality and timeliness of work completed for their assigned team members.
The Bilingual (Vietnamese) Supervisor will conduct regular coaching and feedback sessions with the individuals on his/her assigned team.
The supervisor will report to the customer service manager.
The supervisor may participate in interviewing and hiring recommendations and complete performance evaluations for members of their team.
This position is temporary until May.
- Follow defined Census program information, processes, and procedures.
- Provide departmental leadership in assigned functional area.
- Responsible for supervision of contact center employees to assure productivity, quality, and timeliness of work in the completion of assigned projects and departmental goals.
- Monitor staff quality and performance and provide feedback and coaching as appropriate.
- Monitor staff attendance/schedule adherence and enter exceptions, as necessary, into the workforce management tool.
- Assist with or deliver training alerts/critical updates to keep team current on changes that may occur in information or procedures.
- Perform tasks to assure service level and quality requirements are met.
- Participate in interviews and recommend hiring of contact center staff, as needed.
- Maintain department records related to CSR coaching and performance improvement.
- Complete employee performance assessment at end of assignment
- Adhere to the Title 13 requirements for maintaining confidentiality of all Census data.
- Immediately report system issues to manager or appropriate parties.
- Continually look for and suggest process improvements that will benefit GDIT and our customers (internal and external).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- May be required to work weekends, holidays, or off-shift, as necessary.
Overtime may be required.
- Weekend and night shifts available.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Six months supervisory or leadership experience preferred.
- Minimum of one-year customer service or contact center experience required.
- Demonstrated customer service, leadership and team interaction skills required.
- Security Clearance required.
Position contingent on ability to obtain low risk security clearance.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to read and speak English clearly, professionally and fluently.
- Fluency in the following languages a plus: Bilingual (Vietnamese)
- Bilingual agents will receive a pay differential and will be required to pass a language skills assessment test.
- Must have the ability to organize simultaneous tasks for individual assignments and the workflow of others within the unit.
- Must be able to respond professionally to difficult or tense calls/situations that may arise out of daily duties
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks within established contractual service levels required.
- Must have demonstrated leadership skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work as a team member.
- Must be able to type at least 20 words per minute (WPM).
The work is typically performed in an office environment; which requires proper safety and security precautions.
To ensure our contact center production area is at minimal risk for unauthorized disclosure (that is, the release or divulgence of information by an entity to persons or organizations outside of that entity) of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) or Title 13 data; the work environment operates under a Secure Floor Policy.
The Secure Floor Policy limits or restricts personal belongings, electronic devices, or paper that can be brought into production areas.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.
With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from General Dynamics
- Principal SharePoint Developer
- Neuroscience Clinician
- Clinical Research Assistant
- Research MRI Technician
- Regional Education Coordinator (TBI)
- Senior Systems Interface Engineer
- Principal Network Engineer
- Engineer, Network
- Part Time Bilingual Customer Service - Mandarin
- Part-Time Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Tagalog
- Part Time Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Korean
- Part Time Bilingual Customer Service - Vietnamese
- Part Time Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Russian
- Part Time Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Arabic
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Mandarin
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Spanish
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Korean
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Vietnamese
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Cantonese
- Sr Software Engineer (Mobile)