Sr. SAS Pogrammer/ Sr Analyst, Data
VIRTUAL JOB FAIR
CALLING ALL ANALYSTS
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN AN EXCITING ANALYST CAREER WITH GENERAL DYNAMICS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY?
JOIN OUR VIRTUAL JOB FAIR NOVEMBER 14-16.
Please schedule a time that works best for you.
Interviews can be done from the comfort of your home, car or on a work break.
We are excited to talk with you!!
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SELECT A TIME TO CHAT WITH A RECRUITER.
Click here to set up your virtual interview.
Active clearance required for some positions
◾INFORMATION SECURITY/INTELLIGENCE ANALYSTS
◾SOCIAL SERVICES RESEARCH ANALYST
Join a dynamic team looking for technical and customer service oriented individuals that want to do impactful work and have a meaningful career.
Come join a fortune 500 company that touches the lives of millions in the Health Care Community.
If you are interested in Big Data and Health Care, we can provide the perfect combination for you! Our office has a comfortable dress code and is very laid back also our team spirit is evident in our everyday work environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
Performs data analysis, interpretation and management duties.
Develops rules and methodologies for data collection and analysis.
- Performs data collection, analysis, interpretation and management duties.
- Develops rules and methodologies for data collection and analysis.
- Ensures the integrity of project data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis.
- Consults with the external clients and internal staff to determine data management needs and objectives.
- May be responsible for database design, administration, security, and maintenance.
- Prepares presentations that reflect the results of the data analysis.
- Develops and delivers data-related training programs.
- Coordinates with scientists and other technical experts to design and develop statistical analyses methodologies.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Data Analysts.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science, Statistics or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
5-8 years of related statistics/data analysis experience.
Experience with Medicare and Medicaid claims data or other health payer data
Experience in SAS programming
- SAS Certification preferred
- Experience programming in SQL or R preferred
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from General Dynamics
- Principal SharePoint Developer
- Neuroscience Clinician
- Clinical Research Assistant
- Research MRI Technician
- Regional Education Coordinator (TBI)
- Senior Systems Interface Engineer
- Principal Network Engineer
- Engineer, Network
- Part Time Bilingual Customer Service - Mandarin
- Part-Time Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Tagalog
- Part Time Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Korean
- Part Time Bilingual Customer Service - Vietnamese
- Part Time Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Russian
- Part Time Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Arabic
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Mandarin
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Spanish
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Korean
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Vietnamese
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Cantonese
- Sr Software Engineer (Mobile)