PRINCIPAL/Geotech.in Reputed Consultancy - Exeter.
Highly respected consultancy firm is on the look out for a senior geeotechnical engineer to join their team and drive their success even further.
This role will provide you an opportunity to have a technical and managerial role within the firm and hence will allow you to broaden your skill-set, further helping you to progress.
As an added bonus, you will also be helping lead the development of high-profile projects across Britian or perhaps the world, with the firm having bases stretching from Asia to Australia.
Therefore, while providing the flexibility for relocation in the future, you will also have a chance to make a name for yourself in the industry internationally.
- Private medical and travel insurance
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Competitive Salary
- Design delivery of the geotechnical elements of existing and future project
- Co-ordinate with other engineers both in the regional offices and between groups
- Prepare fee budgets, proposals and resource requirements for projects
- Prepare calculations, drawings and other documents and ensuring these are controlled during the execution of projects
- Acting as a mentor to more junior staff members
- Develop the relationship between the company and new and existing clients in order to identify potential work
- Contribute to the management of the company by participating in Action Groups
- MEng/BEng in Civil Engineering, with an MSc in Geotechnical Engineering and/or PhD in Geotechnical Engineering
- Chartered Engineer
- At least 8 years' experience post-graduation in Geotechnical Engineering and Geotechnical Design to current UK standards
To find out more, please contact Nicole Rankine at: +44 (0) 207 940 2105, N.Rankine@nonstop-chemical.com
If you decide this role is not for you but know someone who would be suitable, it is worth recognising our referral scheme, in which you will be rewarded £200 worth of vouchers if the person you recommend is placed.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £45000 - £65000 per annum + Private medical, travel insuranc
- Location: Exeter, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Consultancy
- Recruiter: NonStop Recruitment
- Tel: 0207 940 2105
- Fax: +442079402105
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-11-09 20:58:16 -
- View all Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- State, Independent & SEN teacher's wanted
- Maths Teacher KS3/KS4
- KS1/2 Teacher Large Trust
- KS1/2 Teacher -Good Ofsted
- AussendienstmitarbeiterIn (m/w) – Ostschweiz
- Business and Sales Manager
- Science Teacher, Surrey, "Outstanding" School
- SCIENCE TEACHER - ASAP START
- Air Quality Junior Consultant
- SCIENCE TEACHER START ASAP!
- English Teacher - Community Driven High School
- 3D Modeller
- Maths Teacher, Surrey, Fantastic managerial support
- Pharmacovigilance Associate – 4 Month Contract
- English Teacher, Surrey, Fantastic managerial support
- International Recruiter - Training in Prague - Career Growth
- English Intervention Teacher – Lambeth, Part Time Available
- Recruitment Consultant-Uncapped Commission
- Société Internationale - Conducteur de Travaux
- Pharmacist Sales - Natural Products OTC - Lucerne, Zug, Zurich