Are you a motivated Office Manager? We could have the role for you.
One of our clients, a North Sydney based law firm, require an Office Manager with legal experience for an initial 12-month period.
No two days will be the same as you will be oversea a wide range of responsibilities.
This includes admin support to the two Directors as well as overseeing the secretarial staff.
Your time will be split into two main areas, Office Manager and Senior Secretary to the two Directors.
The Office Management will be the main focus but some examples of your responsibilities are here:
- Recruitment and staff inductions
- Arrange fortnightly seminars
- Organise advertising
- Arrange client and staff functions and events
- Maintain database and safe custody register
- Manage equipment and supplies issues eg.
stationary, printers, IT
- Ad hoc management duties
Senior Secretarial duties:
- Maintain and update firm's precedents
- Delegate workload to support staff
- Check invoices before they go out
- Maintain mail lists for large mail outs
- Prepare trust statement
- General secretarial support for 2 Directors
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Previous management experience (legal or corporate/professional services highly regarded)
- A flexible personality to be hands on and problem solve
- Corporate presentation and communication skills both verbal and written
- An assertive disposition with the ability to communicate with professionals at all levels
- The passion and desire to succeed and be self-driven and motivated
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Shaun Hunter on 8270 9778
Apply for this ad Online!
- Start: 1/12/2017
- Duration: 12 Months
- Rate: AU$70000 - AU$75000 per annum + $70-75k Shaun Hunter 8270 97
- Location: North Sydney, Sydney, Australia
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: people2people
- Tel: +61 2 8270 9778
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-11-09 22:14:58 -
- View all Jobs from people2people
More Jobs from people2people
- Marketing/Sales Analyst
- Customer Service Representative
- Sales Representative
- Executive Assistant
- Admin Assistant - Chatswood
- Accounts Receivable and Payroll Officer
- Systems Administrator - North Ryde
- Senior Financial Accountant
- Document Production Specialist
- Legal Secretary - Disputes Resolution
- Office Manager
- Board Support Officer
- Float Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Various Temp, Contract & Permanent
- Conveyancing Paralegal
- Office Manager
- Warehouse - Pick and Pack
- Finance Business Partner
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant