French Speaking Sales Executive
A fantastic opportunity for a French Speaking Sales Executive to work for a dynamic, progressive vibrant organisation who are a leading worldwide supplier.
Joining a growing business that are passionate about their people and encourage and support personal development.
As a French Speaking Sales Executive you will be responsible for building solid business relationships with a mixture of existing and new customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a French Speaking Sales Executive to join an existing team with an excellent chance to earn a high income.
In return our client offers a fabulous working environment with swanky offices including a break area with a pool table, company pension, 21 days holiday plus bank holidays, excellent development opportunities along with potential to progress both in the UK and overseas.
- As a French Speaking Sales Executive you will be responsible for contacting clients within your region fact finding information on purchasing requirements, buying patterns etc.
- Proactively contacting mainly existing French customers who have ordered previously and are now lapsed, building relationships with the aim of securing repeat business
- As a French Speaking Sales Executive you will be liaising with suppliers, sourcing parts, negotiating prices, lead times and placing orders.
- You will also be responsible for dealing with any incoming enquiries and converting quotes to orders
- Fluent French is essential, a native speaker would be preferred however this is not essential
- Previous experience within sales would be highly preferred however will consider customer service experience
- Bright and bubbly nature
- Dynamic and passionate individual
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build rapport with people on all levels
- Driven to achieve results
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Degree in French, Native French, Fluent French, Mother tongue French, French Customer Service, French Speaking Sales, French Speaking Account Management
This role is commutable from Stoke on Trent, Newcastle under Lyme, Stone, Stafford, Penkridge, Eccleshall, Cannock, Rugeley, Hixon, and Telford.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- HR Assistant
- Customer Support Advisor
- Credit Controller
- Accounts Assistant
- Purchase Ledger Supervisor
- Financial Services Administrator
- Marketing Assistant
- Social Media Specialist
- Parts Administrator
- Sales Training Advisor
- Graduate C# Developer
- C# Developer
- Part time Receptionist
- Sales Ledger / Credit Controller
- Logistics Co-ordinator
- Training Co-Ordinator
- Income Collection Advisor
- Graduate Marketing Executive
- IT Apprentice
- Key Account Project Manager