Paint Sprayers needed!
Our client based in Bournemouth is looking to employ experienced paint sprayers to join their busy team for around 6 months' contract.
Your day-to-day tasks may include:
- setting up painting equipment
- sanding down and preparing the bodywork
- selecting, matching and mixing colours
- applying primer coats, main coats and finishes
- carrying out quality checks
- cleaning and maintaining equipment
You'll work under strict safety procedures.
To apply you will have to demonstrate:
- solid experience in pain spraying, ideally large items
- the ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail
- good hand-to-eye coordination
- the ability to follow written instructions and keep records
Great rates of pay with potential to earn over £1200 per week, depending on the number of hours worked.
If you are interested email or call Karolina or Anna @ Mploy for more details.
More Jobs from Mploy Staffing Solutions
- Paint Sprayers – we are looking for you!
- Data Cabling Engineer
- Warehouse Material Handler
- Billing Advisor
- Wire Person
- Fit-Out Carpenters / Joiners
- Part Time Warehouse Office Administrator
- 1st Line Service Desk Technician
- Temporary Customer Service Advisor
- Semi Skilled Upholsterer - Marine Sector
- Counterbalance Forklift Driver
- Turkish Speaking Customer Service Advisor
- French Speaking Customer Service Advisor
- German Speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Finance Assistant
- Production Operative
- Multi-drop Replenishment Driver/Warehouse Operative
- ELECTRICIAN - PORTLAND, DORSET