Senior HR Business Partner - Global Brand
Do you want to work for one of the world's biggest companies? Do you like to make a real difference? Are you data driven in your current role? If you answer yes to these then please read on…
Some phrases to describe this company - world leading, inspirational brand, at the forefront of technology and rapidly growing.
They're looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to be responsible for delivering a holistic and world class HR service.
As a HR Busines Partner, you'll develop and deliver a bespoke Human Resources plan to support this busy facility.
In addition, you'll also have significant involvement in developing the country wide HR policy (and potentially International projects too).
Change management will also be in this rapidly changing and growing business (as is developing a good relationship with the trade unions)
To succeed in this role of HR Business Partner you'll need to have experience of a similar senior HR role, be of graduate calibre and have previous experience in collaborating with a work's council.
As you'd expect an in depth knowledge of labour laws is important (along with large scale workforce management).
Due to unprecedented success one of the world's most pioneering companies are growing their operations across Europe - this will be one of the largest European recruitment campaigns in history.
To continue this growth, they're looking for the best - if you're obsessed with your customers and focus on results whilst keeping the highest standards then this opportunity is the one for you.
As a HR Business Partner within this innovative business you'll receive a competitive salary and share options.
In addition, a relocation package is available (if applicable) along with other benefits including employee discount.
There's other none tangible benefits as well - commitment to your development, potential for quick promotion and an informal atmosphere throughout the business.
These are great opportunities to make a difference for a world leader so if you'd like to find out more please send your CV to Dan Kirkpatrick by clicking the Apply Now button
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Document Controller (Admin)
- Immigration Coordinator - Jersey City
- Global Mobility Coordinator - Jersey City
- Global Mobility Specialist - Jersey City, NJ
- Compensation / Reward Project Manager - Birmingham
- Global HR Manager - Paris - Technology / R&D Industry
- Global Mobility & Tax Manager - Birmingham - Inhouse Role
- Business Development / Account Manager - Paris
- Assistant Global Mobility Director - Frankfurt - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Manager - Stuttgart - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Business Development Manager - Dubai
- Global Mobility Consultant - Sydney - In-house Role
- UK/US Tax Manager Dual Handler - London
- Newly Qualified Corporate Solicitor / Lawyer - London
- Relocation Consultant / Senior Consultant - Stockholm
- Commercial Solicitor / Lawyer - London
- Corporate Immigration Solicitor - London
- Employment Solicitor / Lawyer - London
- Immigration Manager - Singapore
- Commercial Move Surveyor - Bern