Administrator - Temporary ongoing contract
QAP Administrator - £8.50 per hour
Quality Assured Projects is a specialist division of Liquid Personnel.
Together we are an award-winning recruitment consultancy specialising within the Social Work and Healthcare industry.
We are a consistently fast-growing business and have forecast further aggressive growth this year so we are recruiting for talented, enthusiastic project administrators to join the business at this exciting time.
Reporting to the Team Leader, we require someone to join our Quality Assured Projects team on a full time, temporary basis.
It will be your job to support and liaise with candidates, clients and all relevant departments of the business to ensure successful completion of Liquid Personnel's quality assured projects.
Hours of work are Monday 8.30am - 5.30pm, Tuesday - Thursday 9.00am to 5.30pm and Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm.
Due to the fast paced and busy nature of our QAP Team, it is possible that this role could become permanent for the right candidate.
Salary for this role is £8.50 per hour.
We require someone with real drive and determination to be successful in this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business with large future growth plans.
Purpose of the Job:
- Manage the flow of data and documentation between clients and assigned consultants.
- Allocating work to field based locum staff
- Diary Management & Scheduling appointments.
- Maintain accurate records using Excel
- Produce management information reports
- Liaise with clients by phone to ensure that projects run smoothly
- Support and liaise with Sales Consultants to ensure candidates are meeting the necessary compliance needs of the client
- Liaise with Business Development Manager in relation to new special projects and the candidate requirements
- Participate in planning process for implementation of new projects
- Support the Projects Team in booking in assessments with Social Workers.
As an ideal candidate you will:
- Have previous experience in a fast paced environment
- Be able to show the ability to display time management and prioritise workloads
- Be motivated and driven with a keen eye for detail
- Be a team player with a positive and adaptable attitude
- Display confident clear communication skills both on the telephone and via email
- Be able to show your initiative and remain calm under pressure
- Be professional, punctual and hardworking
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Hold exceptional organisation skills whilst dealing with conflicting tasks
- Confidently influence and negotiate internal and external clients effectively
Successful candidates can benefit from:
Award winning and accredited In House Training programme to equip you with the skills for success!
- 24 Days annual holiday entitlement - plus 1 extra day for each year of service
- Working within a modern and innovative office in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
- Company holiday opportunities based on exceptional performance and recognition
- Free gym membership
- Discounted City Centre parking
- Fully expensed wining and dining in Manchester's finest restaurants as part of our ‘Directors Club' incentive
- Frequent company events to celebrate success e.g.
summer and Christmas parties
- Opportunity to win the business colleague of the month based on performance standards and team support
- Pension Scheme
- My Liquid Rewards
- Monthly Sales Support Awards
You can also benefit from our award winning reputation:
- Liquid Personnel have been ranked in the Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work For 2016
- Recognised in the UK's Best Workplaces in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017
- Holders of Investors in people status since 2007
- Winners of the “People Development Business Award” and “Best Back Office Support Team Award” at the Institute of Recruitment Professionals
- Listed in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100
- Investors in People status since 2007
If you believe you are the talented and committed individual that we are looking for to join our thriving and fast paced office, please send a copy of your most recent CV and cover letter.
Interviews are available ASAP
Liquid Personnel is an Equal Opportunities employer.
We also operate a “Guaranteed Interview Scheme”, where we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post.
Due to the number of applicants we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful candidates.
Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Team Manager- Child Protection - Devon - £41 p/h
- Social Worker - Children and Families
- Team Manager - Children and Families
- Social Worker - First Response Team
- Administration Assistant
- Social Worker - Older People & Physical Disabilities
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) - NHS Gynaecology Ward
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RSCN) - NHS - Neonatal Intensive Care
- Registered Nurse - ICU
- Recruitment Consultant - (Recruitment) Health Care Division
- NHS - Newly Qualified Theatre Scrub Nurse - Band 5
- Operating Department Practitioner - NHS - ODP
- Social Worker - Continuing Health Care
- Sales Consultant - Sales (Manchester)
- Social Worker - Adults Assessment Team
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant -Recruitment (Manchester)
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment (Manchester)
- Theatre Scrub Nurse - RGN - NHS Band 5
- Team Manager - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH
- Registered General Nurse - RGN - Elderly