- Are you a time served CNC Miller looking for job security? My client is looking for a CNC Miller to join their expanding team in the Liverpool area.
The company is in need of new staff due to the increase in work load.
- CNC Miller
- This is a great opportunity for an ambitious CNC Miller to join a fast paced, growing engineering company.
- As a CNC Miller, you will programme, set and operate CNC Mills, to manufacture a range of components as required by customers.
All products are manufactured in line with an agreed schedule and to the quality specifications of the customer.
- The ideal applicant will have a proven track record in a similar role, operating CNC Mills.
- Experience working with either Haas or Fanuc control
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are also important as you will be dealing within internal and external customers at all levels.
- Competitive Salaries
- Looking to start ASAP
- This position offers the right candidate the opportunity to fully immerse themselves with current projects, utilising their hands on capabilities.
- You should also be a self-starter and look at the bigger picture, finding areas for the company as a whole to make improvements and further develop your career.
Please submit your CV via email to apply in the first instance
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Principal Civil Engineer
- Principal Mechanical Engineer
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Global Commodity Manager
- Laboratory Technician
- Electrical Test Engineer
- Mechanical Fitter
- Electrical Assembly Technician / Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Technician (M-F Days)
- Site Supervisor
- Technical Service Administrator
- Mechanical Engineer (Hydraulics)
- MIG Welder
- HGV Fitter
- QC Manager
- QA Manager
- Product Quality Improvement Engineer
- Machine Operator
- Electrical Maintenance Technician (days)
- Pipe Fitter / Welder