Counterbalance Fork Lift Driver
Do you have valid Counterbalance Forklift ticket? Are you looking for a new job? We have a great opportunity for you!
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Fork Lift driver to join our client in a local production and distribution centre.
This role is hands on and you will also be responsible for general picking/packing as well as forklift driving and other production duties.
- Unload materials from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- Load ready product into customers vehicles
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
Perfect candidate needs to demonstrate:
- Valid Counterbalance Forklift Licence
- Proven experience as forklift operator
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
This role will involve some manual handling and heavy lifting.
Working hours are 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
This is a term to perm position for the right candidate.
For more information call or email Karolina or Anna @ Mploy.
More Jobs from Mploy Staffing Solutions
- GRP LAMINATOR
- NIGHTSHIFT GRP LAMINATOR
- FIT OUT ENGINEERS
- NIGHTSHIFT CARPENTER
- RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
- Customer Services Adviser
- Part time - Support Adviser
- QA & Compliance Analyst
- German Speaking Customer Support Agent!
- Team Leader - Call Center
- Customer Service/Sales Support Advisor
- Sales Negotiator - Canford Cliffs
- Team Supervisor
- Maintenance Electrician
- Credit Management
- Customer Service Administrator
- Temporary Staff - Varied Roles