Our client based in Ealing are currently recruiting for a bright HR Administrator to Provide a comprehensive pro-active and professional HR administration service to the organisation, with specific responsibility for managing sickness and absence logging, the new joiner process from offer letter to induction, recruitment administration, invoice tracking and data entry.
- Carry out all HR administration in a timely, accurate and efficient manner, including but not limited to the production of standard letters and contracts (one off and mail merge), monitoring the recruitment inbox on a daily basis; provision of accurate and meaningful statistics and management information, using the HR information system.
- Complete the recruitment process from handover of a finalised applicant pack to ensure a smooth on-boarding process, including but not limited to, reference and right to work in the UK checks, CRB checks and induction.
Follow up with line managers as appropriate to ensure resolution of missing/incomplete employee data.
Monitor the recruitment inbox on a daily basis.
- Maintain up-to-date computerised and manual records for all applicants and employees, including candidate diversity records.
- Liaise closely with payroll in relation to new starters, leavers and any employee changes, ensuring all supporting documentation is in place.
- Prepare hearing packs, note and minute taking at Disciplinary, Grievance and other HR meetings.
- Provide general HR administration support to the HR Management Team including the Director of People & Organisational Development.
- Proven experience of working in a HR administrative environment and dealing with all aspects of administration, with particular emphasis on accurate record keeping, data processing and HR systems.
- Solid experience of using HR databases and intermediate to advanced user of Microsoft Office applications.
- NVQ or similar qualification in business administration / and or HR qualification desirable.
- Commitment to provide a high quality and pro-active service to all customers and ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Flexible and co-operative team player.
- Liaises with external organisations and third party providers as appropriate.
- Has an eye for detail, an ability to maintain high accuracy and work quality standards and is comfortable working with financial information.
- Professional and confident communicator, over the telephone, face to face and in writing.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Supply Chain / Logistics Coordinator part time
- Customer service and supply chain coordinator
- Part-time Finance Administrator
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Night Auditor
- Training and Development Consultant
- Software Engineer - C++ experience
- Rewards and Payroll Manager/Specialist
- Customer Success Executive
- Business Support Administrator
- Credit Controller
- Part-Time Finance Assistant
- Sales Support Administrator
- Regional HSE Team Leader
- Procuremant Category Manager
- Service Administrator
- HR Training and Development Specialist