Executive Assistant to Directors
Executive Assistant (EA)
£25,000 - £38,000
We are working with a giant within the Energy sector who has a footprint in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
They pride themselves on their high quality and industry leading products with added technology.
On a yearly basis, they produce 3 million of their product worldwide, and are continuously improving their operational efficiency to meet their high quality standards.
You will be working for a company where innovation is intrinsic to their company principles.
They are continuously expanding in all areas with their personnel and are now looking for an Executive Assistant to provide day to day support to the Sales and Marketing Directors as well as the Head of Europe and Senior Management.
This is an exciting opportunity as it will encompass multiple tasks for the daily management of the head office, with a key focus on a LEAN approach to best optimise the efficiency of all areas of the office.
Your key responsibilities will be;
, Plan and produce Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
, Organise and kick off meetings, SRM and board meetings
, Facilities contract management assistance
, Event management assistance
, Manage travel arrangements (inc.
Organising Visa's and Passports) through external suppliers
, Extensive diary management
What your experience must include;
, Minimum of 3 years secretarial or PA experience
, Highly organised and strong multi-tasking skills
, Experience with Microsoft packages - Excel, PowerPoint and Word
, Personable and well presented for a professional environment
, Understanding of LEAN manufacturing methodology will be a plus
, Language skill (Spanish, French or Portuguese) will be a plus
This is a unique role encircling skills from an organizational background as well as client facing and presentational skills.
The hours are 8.30 - 5.30, Monday to Friday.
For further information please contact Lucas at KHR.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit.
If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page.
This does not need to be formatted in the same manner.
In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £25000 - £38000 per annum + Bonus scheme, Pension, Parking
- Location: West Malling, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Tel: 01892 708700
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-11-22 18:20:42 -
- View all Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Procurement Specialist
- Grounds Worker/ Foreman - Sports Play Area
- 2nd/3rd Line Support Technician
- Accounting Software Business Development Executive
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Call Handler - Collections Agent
- Claims Administrator - Pet
- Native Dutch Customer Services Executive
- Account Handler - Commercial
- Part Time Office Administrator / PA (Temp to perm)
- Sales Development Leader/Trainer
- French Speaking - Client Account Manager
- Case Manager (Financial Services)
- Cleaner - Temp (Maidstone based)
- Customer Service Advisor - Banking
- Senior Claims Handler
- Commercial - Mortgage Consultant CeMap (Wilmslow)
- Mortgage Consultant - CeMap