Deputy Team Manager - Learning Disabilities
Deputy Team Manager - Learning Disabilities - London
£40,000 to £44,000 per annum
The vacancy opened up due to the internal promotion of a Deputy Manager to the Team Manager.
She is involved directly in this recruitment process and understands the importance of supportive management.
The team is continuously developing through actively reducing caseloads, extra training and working through the Signs of Safety Innovation Project.
This allows you to use your own ideas to shape the way you work with the service users.
Our client is happy to consider candidates who are from a Mental Health background due to the skills being transferable.
Any areas which you feel you made need extra help on, the manager is willing to train you and provide the extra support.
The Local Authority is committed to the modernisation of their services and offer interactive working.
They do this through providing tablets and smart phones to all of their social workers allowing you to have flexible working.
This position will offer you:
, Reduced Caseloads
, Modern working environments.
, Smart Phones and Tablets
, Professional Training is provided opening up opportunities in the future.
, Flexible working arrangements.
, Good Transport Links
Working at this Local Authority gives you the best of both worlds.
You have the opportunity to take on a learning curve of working in a borough which covers both inner and outer city environments.
You will be covering a wide range of caseloads varying in complexity developing your knowledge.
For further information on the role, please send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Jessel on email@example.com or give me a ring on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Project R&D Engineer - Autonomous in Automotive
- Medici per Diverse Posizioni - Esplora il Medical Affairs!
- Components Automotive Production Control & Logistics Manager
- Italian Speaking Head Hunter-International Environment
- CRA - Inizia la tua carriera da Clinical Research Associate- MI
- ISF/Agente Vendita farmacia Azienda in espansione Abruzzo
- Experienced Medical Writer – Fast Career Progression - London
- Digital and Media Manager-Biotech-Swiss
- Retail Manager – Health care services Switzerland
- Oncology-Key role in Marketing for Biotech Leader
- French/German speaking Brand Manager-Swiss
- Opportunità Medical Affairs!
- Be treated with respect and fairness. QA Investigator role
- Great job for mothers! Study nurse
- Do you speak Czech? Study nurse
- Product Manager - Prescription - Free Medicine
- Do you love Belgian chocolate? QA Investigator role
- QA-Manager-Empresa Internacional
- Administrator Project Manager – Entry Level Pharma – Antwerp
- Regulatory Submission Specialist – Cross-Functional - England