Medical Writer for a Big Communications Agency
Are you a medical writer with at least 2 years experience? Do you want to work for a very well known and established name on the market? Do you want to have flexible hours and superior remuneration? Yes it's possible!
Do you have at least 2 years experience as a Medical writer with agency background? Then apply and work for a very well known company with established name on the market as they are international and in the business for almost 50 years and thus enhance your personal profile which widens your skills and experience! Even though they are getting bigger & bigger they still maintain a friendly and family atmosphere and that is something to treasure as it provides friendly workplace environment where people genuinely like to work.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking for broader responsibility, superior remuneration and an atmosphere conductive to both work and enjoyment.
Enjoy the flexibility in salary and office hours as well.
- Do you want to be office-based? No problem!
- Do you want to be home-based for some part of the week? No problem!
- Do you want to be based near Manchester, Oxford, in Brighton or London? No problem!
- Do you want to provide service tailored to meet the clients' individual needs?
Apply and prepare scientific posters, symposiums, website contexts and enjoy the variety in lots of different projects!
Don't wait while the offer is sill active and contact me at at email@example.com or give me a call on +44 (0) 203 519 1775.
My name is Tomas Geist and I'm responsible for hiring talents for the company.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Clinical Psychologist - brain injury specialism
- Comisionista - Productos de calidad
- Empresa Puntera - Experto en FDA
- Jefe de Producción Industrial Pharma y Biotecnología
- Move to Belgium! QA/RA Investigator
- SOCIAL WORKER – ADULTS SERVICES – LOCALITY - PART/FULL TIME
- SOCIAL WORKER - ADULTS TRANSITION TEAM – SUPPORT AND TRAINING
- DEPUTY TEAM MANAGER – ADULTS SERVICES – BOOST YOUR CAREER
- Brain Injuries Senior Social Worker - London - £37k
- QP/QM - Proven Growth Opportunities, Belgium
- Court Team - Social Workers - New Year New Start
- Senior Structural Engineer – Civil, Building Services & Structu
- Lead AMHP Needed - Wales - Competitive Pay
- Regulatory Affairs Manager up and coming company
- AMHP – South East of England - Competitive Rate
- AMHP - Interview Next Week – South East
- Senior Practitioner - Family Finder - Work With LAC & Adoption
- AMHP - 3 Days a Week – South East
- Children's Support Worker - Excellent Progression
- Therapeutic Worker - Children's Residential Home