Key Account Manager_Infectiology
Our client is looking for a passionate wholesale wizard experienced & well versed in Key Account Management and a strong command of the English
The Key Account Manager plays an integral part in managing existing key retail and wholesale accounts within France , ( West Part ) as well as developing the business through gaining new accounts.
The role offers hands on experience in developing an account base in line with the business objectives.
The products are in demand and the Key Account Manager will be required to capitalise on this opportunity.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring new products and their descriptions are displayed in an accurate manner
- Managing a diverse product range in an array of channels
- Growing the current customer base in line with growth projections
- Working alongside the Sales Director to monitor and develop sales within the region.
The Key Account Manager will be:
- Of graduate calibre (or equivalent)
- Have over 3 years' experience in managing and developing an account base
- Ambitious and driven
- A strong communicator and negotiator
- Proactive, being able to assist in all aspects of the business
- Creative and entrepreneurial, being able to identify new opportunities
- Target driven with an interest in the industry as Infectious disease
If you would like to hear more about this position please contact Mickael Bauman of the Commercial Recruitment team at NonStop Recruitment either by calling +33 1 76 75 33 40 or emailing at M.Bauman@nonstop-pharma.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- SEO specialist- transition into the Med Tech Field
- Administrative Coordinator-International-Swiss
- Financial Specialist - Pharma - Austria
- Neolaureati Ingegneria Elettronica / Start Up Medicale
- Junior Regulatory Specialist / Veneto
- Assistenz für die Geschäftsleitung 50% - Eine völlig neue Ära!
- IT-Administrator Cloud wanted. Enter the Blockchain Industry!
- PV Officer - Nottingham - Global Brand Opportunity
- Junior District Manager - Cosmetics - West Germany
- Recruiter settore Healthcare Italiano – Azienda Internazionale
- STATISTICIAN - GLOBAL MARKET - SAS PROGRAMMER
- Calling All Drug Safety Associates - High Wycombe Area
- Phase I Clinical Research Scientist.
- Financial Specialist-Med Tech-Austria
- QSW - Locality Team - Ongoing 6 Month Contract
- Leading Biotech - Senior Associate Regulatory Affairs
- Duty Team Social Worker-Ongoing Contract- Stability
- QSW in CP Team- Generous Package
- Child Protection- New Year, New Career- New You!
- Counselling Psychologist - families in crisis