Data Key User - Fast Start
One of the fastest growing, most supportive companies in the development of their employees is looking to ad a Data Key User in their team.
The position came up as a result of the company's growth and the you can benefit from that growth by adding new skills and aiming for higher seniority positions that will come up.
The job responsibilities are:
To support the introduction of new products by both executing the key code creation and master data processes, as well as coaching and supporting other Bill-of-Material (BOM) and Master Data resources in the execution of their tasks and resolution of issues.
In addition to the tasks and responsibilities of a BOM and Master Data Co-ordinator, the Key User will:
, Train and support new users within the organization; ensure 1st level of process and technical support to the End Users within your organization
, Communicate information related to system upgrades and process changes.
, Proactively correct issues, identify root causes and propose solutions
, Trigger escalation when needed, define incident severity and appropriate resolution teams
, Communicate on critical incidents and business contingency across the functions
, Report changes in users to the MDG security team
, Resolve any unassigned business tasks
, Test Master Data system releases prior to the production upgrade, i.e.
Master Data governance (MDG), Winshuttle
, Suggest new functionalities to the existing Global Material Master processes and tools
, Ensure tracking systems in place to meet needs of teams and resources both internal and external to the Ashford Planning Hub.
, Understanding of the End-to-End Product Development process (from Code creation to delivery to DC)
, Propose improvements to Master Data tools and processes
, Ensure a high level of personal technical skills, staying up-to-date on relevant changes in the systems, while developing plans for other BOM/Master Data resources.
If you liked what you read so far, I have more positive aspects about the role that we can talk about, but let's do so over the phone or email(if you're really interested, send me your CV in advance).
Here are my contact details:
Name: Eduard Mardaru
Tel: +41 43 508 0817 | Int Ext: 3124
If you feel like this isn't exactly the role for you, but you know someone who might be interested, please share this ad or my contact details with them.
Our company offers a 200GBP Amazon voucher for any referral that is offered the role.
NonStop is a member of APSco and as such we adhere to a strict code of conduct.
Feel free to visit our website for jobs and referrals: http://www.nonstop-recruitment.com/
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Lead to success! Head of RA
- SEO specialist- transition into the Med Tech Field
- Administrative Coordinator-International-Swiss
- Financial Specialist - Pharma - Austria
- Neolaureati Ingegneria Elettronica / Start Up Medicale
- Junior Regulatory Specialist / Veneto
- Assistenz für die Geschäftsleitung 50% - Eine völlig neue Ära!
- IT-Administrator Cloud wanted. Enter the Blockchain Industry!
- PV Officer - Nottingham - Global Brand Opportunity
- Junior District Manager - Cosmetics - West Germany
- Recruiter settore Healthcare Italiano – Azienda Internazionale
- STATISTICIAN - GLOBAL MARKET - SAS PROGRAMMER
- Calling All Drug Safety Associates - High Wycombe Area
- Phase I Clinical Research Scientist.
- Financial Specialist-Med Tech-Austria
- QSW - Locality Team - Ongoing 6 Month Contract
- Leading Biotech - Senior Associate Regulatory Affairs
- Duty Team Social Worker-Ongoing Contract- Stability
- QSW in CP Team- Generous Package
- Child Protection- New Year, New Career- New You!