Territory Manager - Urology - London
My client is a world leading medical company that is developing innovative products that are ahead of the field and this is a chance for you to work with top products in the industry that can improve patient outcomes.
In your future role as territory manager, you will be responsible for the sales and marketing activities urology, stoma and incontinence product portfolio in central and northern London.
You will be consulting local CCG groups and local hospital representatives in the assigned territory to discuss how this product will be beneficial for them by showing an in-depth product knowledge and then provide sales based solutions derived from clinically assessed data.
Key Requirements of the Territory Manager Role;
, 3-5 years of sales experience, urology sales experience preferred not essential
, Ability to approach CCG's
, Effective communication and negotiation skills
, Based in London or have a readiness to travel
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send an updated version of your CV on MS Word via email@example.com.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Alternatively, call Jack Clare on +44 0207 9402 105 (ext 3116).
Not the right position for you? Do you know somebody that will be right for the role? If you refer a successfully placed candidate, Nonstop will reward you with £200 worth of Amazon Gift Vouchers! So please pass this advertisement onto any urology sales specialists looking for new opportunities within the Medical Device industry.
Nonstop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the medical device industry.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Educational Psychologist, Expanding Team, Excellent Progression
- Especialista de Producto Nacional en Biología Molecular
- Supervising Social Worker – 'Outstanding' Therapeutic IFA
- Pre Birth Assessment Social Worker - Start ASAP
- Technicien électronique- Top Entreprise – Paris – ASAP !
- Business Developer International - Pharma & Biotech
- Hospital Discharge Team QSW New Year New Start
- Auditeur: Qualité, Travail varié, Expertise
- Lean Manufacturing, Site industriel en plein construction!
- Qualified Social Worker - Competitive Package
- Geography Teacher – Independent School – 1 Year Cover – Oversea
- Senior Geo-Environmental Consultant - Durham
- Neolaureati in Ingegneria Elettronica/Informatica - Friuli
- Pharmacien: Affaires Reglementaires & Produits combinés
- Senior Geo-Environmental Consultant - Lincoln
- Senior Geo-Environmenta Consultant - Nottingham
- Senior PV Specialist – Great Team
- QA Specialist - International Environment - Copenhagen
- Year 6 Teacher – Immediate Start
- SCM dans un groupes à fort potentiel Européen et d’évolution.