Steelwork Erector required for a successful steelwork fabricator company based near Highbridge.
Manucomm recruitment is recruiting for our client who is a highly respected business who continues to expand and flourish.
We are looking for a safety conscious individual with confidence in working at heights.
This role would suit a candidate who has experience working within this area, but would also consider a trainee - Full training in all aspects of steelwork will be provided.
The successful steelwork erector will possess the following skills/experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Lots of enthusiasm and motivation
- Able to work as part of a team
- Ability to work in a safe manner
- Blue CSCS Card (Steel Erector) minimum
- CPCS/IPAF (Pal+ Preferable) MEWP Ticket
Due to the nature of the role you will be required to stay away from home on a regular basis.
A good standard of accommodation will be provided for you.
£10 - 14per hr DOE + Yearly Bonus + Pension + Life Insurance
If the role is off interest, then please send your CV today
- Start: NEGotiable
- Rate: Â£10 - 14 per hour + Overtime + Yearly Bonus + Pension + Lif
- Location: Highbridge, Somerset, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: manucomm recruitment
- Contact: Fay Reynolds
- Tel: 07846 244313
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: mc000878
- Posted: 2017-11-27 14:51:07 -
- View all Jobs from manucomm recruitment
More Jobs from manucomm recruitment
- Trainee Flavourist / Technical Assistant
- Maintenance Engineer
- Quality Auditor / QA
- Production Operative / Process Operative
- Technical Compliance Officer / Quality Systems
- Commissioning Engineer
- Project Mechanical Design Engineer
- Technical Manager / Technical Services Manager
- Production Operative / General Labourer
- Specifications Technologist / Writer
- Technical Assistant / Quality Auditor / QA
- Technical Assistant / QA - Day Shift
- Tool Room Operative / Tooling Engineer
- CNC Supervisor / Line Leader
- Purchasing Administrator
- Production Supervisor
- Service Engineer
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Fork Lift Driver / Warehouse Assistant