Social Worker - Child Protection - Redhill, Surrey
Social Worker - Child Protection - Redhill, Surrey - Up to £38,312 + benefits
Our Clients in Redhill, Surrey have an exciting new vacancy in their Child Protection team as a social worker.
They are looking for confident and skilled social workers who are determined to achieve the best for children.
Working for the Child Protection Team provides a real opportunity to make a difference.
- £2,000 'Golden Hello'
- 28 days annual leave
- Relocation assistance of up to £8,000 to help you be closer to work
- Savings on childcare vouchers
About the role:
- As a social worker, you will develop child centred plans and implement and review these with the child, family and professional network.
- Expected to work at all times in the best interests of children and young people, ensuring that there are clear evidence based assessments and plans in place on all allocated cases and who have the ability to convey their analysis and planning through presentation and written reports.
- Deliver effective interventions to achieve significant long term improvements for children
- Be able to work in a fast pasted environment, and occasional court work will be required
- Be eligible to work within in the U.K.
- Full driving license and car
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree.
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills.
If you are interested in the role or would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Ed Christmas on 0207 046 6218 or email him at email@example.com
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Administration Assistant
- Recruitment Consultant - London & South Division (Manchester)
- Part Time Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Reading
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant -Recruitment (Manchester)
- RMN - Staff Nurse - Nursing Home
- Sales Consultant - Sales (Manchester)
- RMN or RNLD - Male and Female Neuro-Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapist - Acute Medical - Buckingham - Band 6
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment (Manchester)
- Occupational Therapist - Enablement - Wandsworth - Up to £20ph
- Registered Nurse - Acute Physical Disabilities
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Rapid Response - Harrow
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Neuro - Derby
- Registered Nurse - Complex Care and Neurological Disorders
- Occupational Therapist - Paediatrics - Band 6 - Havering
- Clinical Manager - RMN
- Physiotherapy - Paediatrics - Band 6 - Mitcham
- Social Worker - Duty & Assessment Team
- Integrated practitioner - Adult Social Services - Medway
- Social Worker - Fostering