Sales Executive - Groups consultant Business Travel
Now that you are a skilled Business travel consultant, you're ready to show what you can do and manage your own work load.
Or you are used to booking groups travel? If so, read on! Working on multiple accounts, you'll be used to building worldwide itineraries and working to tight SLA's.
Our client is looking for a valued team member to join their group's team, someone with a keen eye for detail to help create a high quality service to their business clients in groups of 9 or more.
You will be looking after all the client's need from beginning to end so you must be highly organised.
It's a fast paced environment so a knack for managing priorities but in return, you will be getting an excellent salary between £19-23k pa plus a fabulous benefit package! We need candidates able to start in December only.
-Taking enquiries over the phone and via email from business travellers.
- You will be handling groups and organising travel for 9 or more national and international travellers.
-Managing multiple accounts and understanding individual contracts and branch guides.
-Working to Service Level Agreements for each corporate clients
-Booking a variety of travel requirements from UK hotels & trains, right through to worldwide flights & organising visas
-Working quickly and efficiently as an individual as well as in the team on own initiative.
A working knowledge Business Travel experience with negotiated / contracted airfares etc.
A strong knowledge in native GDS systems is a must.
Experience in ticketing, refunds and post-reservation customer care is desired.
-The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary (£19-23k negotiable/dependent on experience) along with company benefits and career progression to management roles or other sectors in the company.
-Great hours; Monday - Friday, office hours and no weekends.
-Established and growing international business travel company!
To apply for this exciting opportunity, Groups Corporate Travel Consultant in Manchester, please call Mary 0161 923 6120 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively click 'Apply Now' below and follow our easy to view instructions below.
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- CORPORATE TRAVEL CONSULTANTS IN USA !
- Sales Admin Assistant (Travel Industry)
- Italian Speaking Flight Consultant
- Senior Travel Consultant
- Travel Consultant
- Business Travel Consultant, Huddersfield
- Arabic Speaking Travel consultant
- Travel Consultant - Luton
- After Sales and Operations Agent (German Speaking)
- Travel Consultant - Luton
- Cruise Reservations Consultant
- Travel Administrator
- Full time Out of hours Business travel consultant
- Travel Advisor, Edinburgh
- Home working Business Travel Consultant
- Travel Business Development Manager
- Travel Business Deveopment Manager
- German Speaking Reservations & Customer Service Agent
- Business Travel Consultant, Bradford
- Business Travel Consultant, Glasgow