Core-Asset Consulting's client, a global asset management firm, is seeking a HR Analyst to join their team in Edinburgh for an initial contract of 8 months.
- Knowledge of Oracle HCM Fusion, Workday and Taleo.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive in sharing new ideas and creating solutions for HR initiatives and challenges.
- Organized and detail-oriented with strong time management and multitasking skills.
- Effective team player; able to build effective and trusted relationships with people at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically, logically and analytically.
- Related experience working in a Human Resources function with knowledge of HR operational processes and Financial Services experience would be desirable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities.
- Effectively explain company policies, practices, and HR initiatives to managers and employees in an engaging and client focused manner.
- Partner with multiple HR functions (i.e., Payroll, Recruiting, Business Partners) to resolve manager and employee inquiries with accuracy, speed and a high level of attention to detail.
- Provide support and execute HR transactions relating to the employee life cycle from onboarding through to termination.
- Manage and engage in team initiatives and projects.
- Balance day to day responsibilities with key project work and professional development opportunities.
- Analyse inquiry data to provide comprehensive summaries of volumes and identify trends.
- Maintain sensitive and confidential information with the highest level of integrity.
Job reference: 10231
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- TRADE SETTLEMENT ANALYST
- CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER - EDINBURGH OR LONDON
- COMMUNICATIONS ANALYST - TEMPORARY
- CHANGE AND CONFIGURATION ANALYST
- CASS MANAGER
- SENIOR INVESTMENT MANAGER
- CLIENT INVOICING ANALYST
- COMPLIANCE ANALYST
- SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR
- VP - RISK MANAGEMENT ASSET SERVICING
- TRANSFER AGENCY BUSINESS CHANGE - VICE PRESIDENT - DIRECTOR
- SENIOR BUSINESS ARCHITECT
- SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
- PMO MANAGER
- SENIOR MANAGER – REGULATORY REPORTING
- SENIOR MANAGER - FINANCIAL REPORTING AND TAX - EMEA
- VALUATIONS TEAM LEADER
- INTERNAL AUDIT ACCOUNTANT
- SENIOR SOLICITOR - COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
- NQ Solicitor - Real Estate