Quality Compliance Manager
We are currently looking for a Quality Compliance Manager to join a leading medical device company based in the East of England.
As the Quality Compliance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring Quality Assurance and Compliance of a specific product line.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Compliance Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will oversee the site's audit processes, providing risk management reports with full over site of audit plans, deviations and CAPA activities.
You will over see the full process, including complaint management, ensuring customer satisfaction.
As the Quality Compliance Manager you will represent the company from a Quality point of view.
This will include liaising with internal and external customers through electronic and face to face communications.
Alongside managing a small team of QA professionals, you will be working closely with the manufacturing team, to ensure GMP quality compliance of manufactured devices.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Compliance Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
You will have prior experience in a Quality Assurance position, working within a pharmaceutical or medical device business.
Previous experience managing a QMS to GMP standards is essential.
Key Words: Quality Manager | Quality Assurance | QA | QMS | Quality Systems | Compliance | Audit | CAPA | GMP | Medical Device | Pharmaceuticals
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development.
We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 27/11/2017
- Rate: Â£35000 to Â£42000 Per: annum
- Location: East Anglia,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Chris Carey
- Tel: 0203 225 5120
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J4812
- Posted: 2017-11-27 15:47:51 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Packaging Artwork Proof Checker and Process Coordinator
- Engineering Maintenance Technician
- Data Science Manager
- Senior Scientist - R&D
- Graduate Quality Advisor
- Technical Expert - Metabolism Mass Spectroscopy
- Statistician - Remote working
- Process Development Scientist
- Scientist / Senior Scientist - Analytical Chemistry
- Senior Scientific Programme / Project Manager
- Flow Cytometry Scientist
- Senior Scientist - Life Sciences (UK wide opportunities)
- Capital Project Engineer
- Web Developer
- Analytical Development Analyst
- Sales Specialist - Next Generation Sequencing
- Validation Engineer
- Senior QA Officer (24/7)
- Product Manager - Antibodies, Reagents
- QA Operations Shift Leader