Deputy Finance Manager
Do you have proven experience working within a Senior Accounting role? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, Imperial London Hotel are recruiting and we want to hear from you!
At Imperial London Hotel, we understand that our staff are key to our success and we are dedicated to supporting each and every person in their role.
As a business, we will endeavour to provide you with opportunities to develop yourself and pursue a rewarding and exciting career with us.
Due to continued success and growth, we are is now looking to recruit enthusiastic and organised Deputy Finance Manager to join our team.
This is a full time role working Mon - Fri, 37.5hrs per week.
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Deputy Head of Accounts, you will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of Accounting systems and some experience within a similar role.
You will also require experience / knowledge of:
* Accounting Software
* 3 - 4 years practical accounts experience in sales ledger, purchase ledger, cash book and Nominal ledger
* Proven supervisory experience
* AAT or ACCA (qualified / part qualified) or QBE (if holds QBE must have minimum of 6 years proven experience)
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as our Deputy Finance Manager, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
* Competitive salary of £25k - £30k
* Free meals on duty
* Staff discounts
* Training and Development opportunities
* Employee Assistance Programme
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as Deputy Finance Manager, you will be responsible for providing assistance to Head of ICT on various projects.
On a daily basis, this will involve:
* Assist the Head of department in month ends, year ends and audits
* Deputise in the absence of the Head of Department.
* CCP subsidiary company full Accounts reconciliation, Banks, Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Nominal & VAT
* Bank Reconciliation for Groups & Wages bank account
* Assist in bank Rec for NO.1 account
* CIS and PAYE
* Wages postings and reconciliations
* Petty Cash reconciliation
* Float Reconciliations for hotels group wide
* Credit Card reconciliation
* Assist in VAT return
* Queries within the department
* Supervise Purchase Ledger & Sales Ledger teams on day to day basis, providing support, guidance and training.
* Support the Head in continuous professional development of the Accounts team.
* Supporting the Head of Accounts with managing staff in relation to all people and performance activities, e.g.
rota management, payroll, holiday approval, sickness absence, recruitment & selection, training & development, performance management (formal & informal), conflict resolution etc.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Deputy Finance Manager, please click APPLY below to register your interest!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Technical Design Assistant
- Maintenance Technician
- Site Operative : Bio Solids
- Site Manager - HWRC
- Senior Customer Service Administrator
- Commercial Manager
- Trainee Sales Executive - Automotive
- Customer Service Assistant / Sandwich Artist
- Site Operative
- Care Assistant / Support Worker
- Retail Supervisor / Team Leader
- Care Assistant / Support Worker
- Performance Analyst - Landfill
- Sales Executive - Automotive
- Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
- Valet Manager
- Sales Executive
- Car Sales Executive
- Contracts Administrator
- Retail / Catering Store Manager