DATA OPERATIONS ANALYST
Core-Asset Consulting's client, a leading investment management organisation in Edinburgh, has a permanent opportunity available for a Data Operations Analyst to contribute to the success of their Data Operations capability by delivering business as usual (BAU) activities and by acting as subject matter expert (SME) in support of their change projects.
- Excel, VBA and Macros
- Experience and understanding of data management in the investment management market (including market and static data)
- An understanding of the investment process and investment administration and reporting
- Ensuring all business is conducted in line with achieving Treating Customers Fairly Outcomes
- Planning, Organization and Accountability
- Attention to Detail
- Team work and Communication
- Customer Focus
- Risk Management
- Problem Solving
- Asset set-up and data maintenance.
- Accurate addition and maintenance of asset data in the firm's data management and trading systems.
- Asset pricing data maintenance and related procedures.
- Sector, Rates, Ratings, Counterparty and Issuer data maintenance.
- Asset, Controls and Fund / Client reporting tasks.
- Procedure documenting.
- Restricted Asset and Market Sounding Restriction / Lift procedures to ensure compliance with industry Regulatory Standards and guidelines.
- Audit trail, record maintenance and archiving.
- Query management and issue resolution / escalation.
- Being accountable and responsible for the maintenance, management and integrity of investment and market data.
- Adherence to Fair Value Asset Pricing and Data Quality policies.
- Engaging in the end to end project lifecycle deliverables, adapting to both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Ensuring all Data Operations' business and process requirements are captured, built, tested and delivered by projects, ensuring agreement with Data Operations Management throughout.
- Working with Data Operations Management to agree resource plans and schedules for successful project implementations.
- Engagement with third party data provider
- Pro-active stakeholder management
- Risk and Issue escalation.
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare
Job reference: 10232
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- SALESFORCE BA
- GERMAN SPEAKING CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER
- ESG - CORPORATE GOVERNANCE ANALYST
- DATABASE ADMINISTRATION PRODUCTION MANAGER
- PLATFORM ADMINISTRATOR
- PART TIME RECEPTIONIST
- INVESTMENT ANALYST - EUROPEAN SMALL CAP
- SENIOR FUND ADMINISTRATOR - PROPERTY
- SENIOR FUND ADMINISTRATOR
- SENIOR SOLICITOR - COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
- NQ SOLICITOR - REAL ESTATE
- SENIOR VALUATIONS ASSISTANT
- SENIOR IN-HOUSE LAWYER
- IN-HOUSE LEGAL ADVISER - FINANCIAL SERVICES
- LEGAL MANAGER
- SENIOR ASSISTANT COMPANY SECRETARY
- MANAGER - COMPLAINTS
- MANAGER - CLIENT SERVICES
- MANAGER - CLIENT PROCESSING
- TRADE SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR