Pre-Commissioning Engineer (Water Treatment)
Experienced Pre-Commissioning Engineer (Water Treatment industry) required to look after clients in London and surrounding areas.
Basic site hours are Monday to Friday 08:00-16:30 with the likelihood of overtime in evening or weekends.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
To include but not limited to:
- To follow the correct procedures for setting up and flushing closed low temperature hot water and chilled water systems, this being via the main system pumps or temporary flushing rigs, to BSRIA guidelines.
- To compile correct computer generated test sheets and engineers reports using our master templates, initially with some training and guidance if required.
- To chlorination domestic water systems either via main storage tanks or injection of local pipework.
- To provide your own basic hand tools, specialist company instrumentation will be provided (and is required to be treated with full care and attention).
- UK Driving Licence and CSCS SKILLCard desirable.
Key Skills & Attributes
- Knowledge of biocide washing, chemical cleaning and flushing to BSRIA standards, dosing inhibitors and biocides.
- Obtaining water flushing velocities and proportional balancing when required with commissioning engineers with a positive outlook and can do attitude.
- Knowledge of taking of water samples using the correct method, ensuring they get to the lab in a correct and timely manner.
- Safe chemical handling.
- Report any issues to your project manager/lead engineer.
To generate water quality logs and summary reports in a timely manner.
More Jobs from SVC Group
- Reception/Hr Administrator
- Estimator/Technical Administrator
- Java Developers
- Gas Engineer / Plumber
- Senior Engine Builder
- PR Coordinator
- Digital Marketing/Graphic Design Coordinator
- CAD Designer-Draughtsperson
- Area Sales Manager
- Internal Sales Engineer
- Nursery Assistants
- Production Operative
- Fitter - Assembler
- Administrator and Marketing Assistant
- Web Developer
- Sales & Business Development Executive
- Production Manager
- Motorsport Applications Engineer
- Business Development Manager
- Facilities Manager